Wella perfecton rinse?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me_sammy

Reaction score
Going to a festival and wanting to die my hair a pastel pink or a lilac but without the permanent commitment! I have full head bleach foils with some 7/0 low lights to break it up about 3:1.
Thinking of using the perfecton /44 with /8 to make the pink or just water down the /44 (ill experiment) but has anyone tried this, worried that it will look dodgy due to my lowlights :( .....also do you think it will be ok to put on remy extensions ahhhhhh

that is my hair in my dp :Look_left

I not sure about how perfecton would affect your extensions,hopefully someone better informed will be along soon to answer that part but I love experimenting with Perfecton on my own bleached hair, /44 diluted gives a lovely pastel pink and /34 diluted gives a lovely peach tone,and its only temporary so have fun with it. I find it easier to apply it with a sponge tipped applicator (I bought some from an art supply shop,really cheap and you get different sizes)if you want to just colour certain areas or use a combination of colours,but if its for global colour just use an applicator bottle x

To make pink I use /6 on its own with water dilute to desired strength

And yes your extensions will be fine but it will cling on to them and be a bit stronger.

Thanks guys!
I am excited to experiment :green: #WellaLove

Latest posts

Back