Wella professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my sister in laws hair with 10.16 I used abit of 10.8 the time after this pic was taken as she wanted it cooler x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. She also said she finds her hair fades fairly quickly back to a bit of a yellowy blonde from the previous salons that's she has been to and wants it to last longer. Do you find these toners fade quickly and need refreshing every few weeks?

Is it best to recommend a silver shampoo to use a few times a week to maintain the tone?

Thank you x

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. She also said she finds her hair fades fairly quickly back to a bit of a yellowy blonde from the previous salons that's she has been to and wants it to last longer. Do you find these toners fade quickly and need refreshing every few weeks?

Is it best to recommend a silver shampoo to use a few times a week to maintain the tone?

Thank you x

For my sis In law it always stays white but when she has it more ashy that tends to fade off abit but like I say always stays white . Ive not seen her since xmas and she hasnt asked for her colour to be done again yet but I bought her the tigi dumb blonde shampoo and cond I definately think using otc shampoos have an effect . But if she wants to use a silver shampoo once a week should be fine to keep it up x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with Sammy, 10/16 never really fades too much, but to keep it refreshed I always recommend purple/blue shampoo and conditioner once a week

Just another thing make sure the lighter lefts to a nice clean uniform pale yellow, no banding and you will be fine :)

Thank you everyone for your advice, Im new to this and its great! Il let you know how it goes, shes not in until Monday :biggrin: x

Has anyone used the wella colour if ?? I need to change my mums hair she has 3/4 6/75 1/4 7/0 and its a lovely colour but she wants a few lighter copper shades through it but her hairs thin and in a bob n would look silly highlighted x

Love reading all this! Always used Koleston but there's always new tips and tricks! x

I wanting some help with this client she's a natural base 8/9 wanting to be a creamy clean blonde I'm thinking of using one of the special blondes buts not sure which one as i want to use something to counteract the warmth but not too ashy this is her now ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393268801.766153.jpg
And this is what she wants to be
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393268815.101651.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393268827.217067.jpg

This is exactly like me now . Im trying to find out all the basics
xx
Hi there,

I have just started working in a new salon who use Wella, however i trained with L'Oreal and am finding it really hard to get my head around the tones with Wella, there are different to L'Oreal and i find i'm having to pester the other stylists when i'm doing a colour consultation :( is there somewhere online that will list the tones for Wella? Thanks xx

Are there any Wella experts that could help answer a few questions please? Message me if you can help :( xx

Latest posts

Back