Wella professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find for vibrancy depending how you want it adding special mix can help intensify colours x

Wella works by the rule of 11 so for every 30g depending on your base you make up to 11 eg:

30g of 88/0 + 3g mixtone
66/0 + 5gr mixtone

Can be used to intensify or add tone to a resistant base

Wella works by the rule of 11 so for every 30g depending on your base you make up to 11 eg:

30g of 88/0 + 3g mixtone
66/0 + 5gr mixtone

What an i on about I meant mixtone , it's one of those days x

30g of 88/0 + 3g mixtone
66/0 + 5gr mixtone

It's measured in cm isn't it? Tao would b 88/0 + 3cm mixtone. 3cm is eqivelant to 1.5g

i agree with Nige , the gram is half the cm ;-) x

Yea sorry got mixed up with cms and gr!

Has anyone tried the wella keratin sleek range? Interested in reviews on it!! X

Hi, im newly qualified and i have a friend that wants me to colour her hair to platinum blonde with wella special blonde, im worried that it will come out yellow or not lift to the colour i want. and will i need to add toner?pls help.. thank you

Thats great to know your willing to help ,thanks in advance if i ever need help we just need a Bit of reasurance now and againx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

hello all

I've been using wella for a few yrs so I'm very familiar with it. how ever i did an ombre on my client - roots level 4 and the ombre level 7/8 however the toner keeps rinsing out to a brassy yellow orange (i know it the underlying pigment) but can anyone recommend a toner to neutralise those colours so that it is a soft creamy beige blonde? :cry: also her base is throwing off a strong gold undertone and she's not to happy with that

any advise or help is MUCH appreciated! :D

hello

I've been using wella for a few yrs so I'm very familiar with it. how ever i did an ombre on my client - roots level 4 and the ombre level 7/8 however the toner keeps rinsing out to a brassy yellow orange (i know it the underlying pigment) but can anyone recommend a toner to neutralise those colours so that it is a soft creamy beige blonde? also her base is throwing off a strong gold undertone and she's not to happy with that

any advise or help is MUCH appreciated!

Hi there.
I am a L'oreal user and don't use Wella and have a client who wants me to use Wella.
I am doing 2 tone foils 1/2 head and usualy use L'oreal Majiblonde 911 + 40 vol as my second tone, along with a blonde. Can you reommend a high lift blonde to use. She is a level 7 and I want a nice pale cool beach tone that's not too ash.
Thank you.......

Hi,

I have a client who has bleach all over with a yellow tone to her hair. She is a new client and said no salon can achieve the colour she wants so I really really want to get this right! She would like a platinum blonde (that white cool looking colour, not grey). I was thinking of lifting the roots to a very very light pale yellow, then toning with pastel and Koleston 10/16. Im really worried about the hair turning grey, would I mix this 1:2?

Does this mix sound ok or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you x

Hi,

I have a client who has bleach all over with a yellow tone to her hair. She is a new client and said no salon can achieve the colour she wants so I really really want to get this right! She would like a platinum blonde (that white cool looking colour, not grey). I was thinking of lifting the roots to a very very light pale yellow, then toning with pastel and Koleston 10/16. Im really worried about the hair turning grey, would I mix this 1:2?

Thank you x

Yes mix the 10.16 to 2 parts pastel developer . It shouldnt go grey I use this on my sister in laws hair and sometimes I even put a teeny bit of 10.8 if she wants it abit cooler leaving it 10 mins but remember to keep checking and combing through . Do roots first for the majority of the time then the ends for the last 5 mins as they will grab first x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

Thank you x

This is my sister in laws hair with 10.16 I used abit of 10.8 the time after this pic was taken as she wanted it cooler x

Attachments

• 1392290963474.jpg
    1392290963474.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 397
This is my sister in laws hair with 10.16 I used abit of 10.8 the time after this pic was taken as she wanted it cooler x

Amazing result I love 10/16 one of my fav blonde toners!

Amazing result I love 10/16 one of my fav blonde toners!

Ahhh thankyou yes I love it im fairly new to wella been self teaching with the help of this forum . 10.16 and the .38's are my favourite ! X

Ahhh thankyou yes I love it im fairly new to wella been self teaching with the help of this forum . 10.16 and the .38's are my favourite ! X

I'm the same Goldwell trained, but self teaching wella, this forum has been amazing..

Latest posts

Back