wella techniques and colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Anyone got any wella techniques or colour mixes they can share?
:)

they used to use a salmon colour on the course which was 1/4 9.5 and 1 1/2 inch 8.34 - but they dont make 9.5 anymore and i would have thought 8.4 would have been better for a purer colour mix

cool, do u have any more mixes? or what sort of colours do you use if say, someone comes in for blonde highlights. c if normally stick to maybe a bleach, a 10/37 and maybe a 7/17, you know when you feel safe with colours........
i have started using diff colours a lot more, but wondered wha you would normally use

Gimme a suggestion for my hair please!!! Currently am heavily highlighted using wella Magma 89+ then hairdresser added in a darker foil to break it up but its still a little dark I think it was a 5/0 or something, very fine. Ideally Id like to stay blonder but a darker to break it up.
She weaves highlights all over but has started doing a back to back on the top only so I have stripes (quite fine though)but not sure I like it anymore maybe prefer to have weaved again in the top as my layers arent quite long enough yet.
I do like the idea of having 3 colour though maybe??
Minky has suggested the other colour to use as a 8 or 9 range if I remember correctly.
but any other suggestions? thanks

yeah, use your magma if you like that one, then use 5/0+5/77 6% and go for 9/16 with 9 or 12%, gorgeous colour

Latest posts

Back