Wella users-Colour ID?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmine

Reaction score
Just wondered how everyone's getting on with colour ID? I've not had the opportunity to use it yet, although I may be experimented on myself by a college on Friday :)

It hasn't been realised yet has it our rep said July carnt wait to use it tho xxx

We got ours through last Wednesday, had first lot of training middle of May and second round in a couple of weeks x

:( y ant we got it was it gud xx

Erm mixed feelings from us, I think we will do a lot of models before we use it on clients as it will take a while to get used to the application method (spatula)

But I think on the right clients it will be brilliant

Erm mixed feelings from us, I think we will do a lot of models before we use it on clients as it will take a while to get used to the application method (spatula)

But I think on the right clients it will be brilliant

I don't use wella anymore. I've never heard of these cols. could you tell me more about them

Hi , we have not heard about this could you tell me what it is please? X

Colour ID can be used with Koleston and Illumina. It changes the consistency of the colour so you can do applications without colours running into one another , so no need for foils

I imagine there's a lot of info in wella website x

Sounds good. Shame it can't be used in bleach

Yes although I'm sure they will continue to develop it over time. Makes creative techniques a lot quicker once your used to the product consistency

Latest posts

Back