Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sels

Reaction score
Has any one tried the wella koleston 12/11 and 12/1 as a white blonde colour???? A freiend of mine recomended it just wanna get a few more opinons on what its like on a level 7

id say use the 12/1 if u want it to be pure lookin, the 12/11 is good for hair that is really warm or darker, but 12/11 looks slightly darker and too ashy to be white. . x

i use 12/11 on mine and im a base 7-8 , as a full head regrowth with 9% . loverly colour quite silvery then after about 3 washes goes a flat blonde and then after about another 3 washes goes gold this is despite using violet shampoo and colour care products ,so beware the natural undertones may still come through. it wont give a true white blonde colour just because it wont lift enough ,maybe over previosly coloued hair it may , but for seriously whte blone you need bleach .

Hi yes, im about a level 5 and I have had the 12/11 and it did the same as lianas,
as scottiedolly says it may go a bit too ashen especially if the colour
is lighter ,
I think if she wants white try bleach and toner

you could try an oil bleach gel made especially for the scalp so it doesnt itch or burn
its called Bluefrosting gel lotion made by Proclere
available from Salons direct or sallys

you can get single application boxes
they have a bottle of gel lotion and sachets of boosters in them
and all the instructions for different base colours are inside,

you only need 20 vol , and you will get really lovely high lift results

just bring it up to the stage of a creamy pale yellow colour
(just like the inside of a banana skin)
dont go beyond this colour or it will be too white and wont hold a toner when done
wash off towel dry
and then put on a toner whilst still damp

you can use one of the proclere toners that go with them for afterwards they also
have swatches for you to look at and come in shades of

platinum 352
sweet silver 353
blissfully blonde 355
intoxicating ivory 356
beautiful biege 357

or wella do a lovely toner that will take it to a cool light blonde
its called 0/6 violet / silver in colour fresh
non of the above toners cause grab which is great ,

just follow manufactures instructions :hug:

Latest posts

Back