Wellastrate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hi geeks!=)

Just a couple quick questions, I'm doing a wellastrate perm tomorrow morning on a young girl who has virgin hair, do I need to use the prep cream before??I went and brought the box and wasn't until i got it home and read the instructions it said about prep cream?!?!?! Is compulsory to use it? I have some pre perm spray that I use on normal perms, could i use that instead?

Also I'm going to get her to wash it for me before i get there, do you have to leave the conditioner off like other perms??

I'd be grateful if anyone can answer these asap as i'm doing it tomorrow and need to rush out and get this cream if needs be!!!

Thanks in advance!! =)

Hi geeks!=)

Just a couple quick questions, I'm doing a wellastrate perm tomorrow morning on a young girl who has virgin hair, do I need to use the prep cream before??I went and brought the box and wasn't until i got it home and read the instructions it said about prep cream?!?!?! Is compulsory to use it? I have some pre perm spray that I use on normal perms, could i use that instead?

Also I'm going to get her to wash it for me before i get there, do you have to leave the conditioner off like other perms??

I'd be grateful if anyone can answer these asap as i'm doing it tomorrow and need to rush out and get this cream if needs be!!!

Thanks in advance!! =)

I wouldn't tell to you not to use it .... because they do recommend it,
but..... having said that ..... I have used it on short healthy virgin heads of hair without the prep cream
(only because there was no such thing as the prep cream at that time)

I use the hot iron method and I used the recommended hot iron fluid ,
so you will need to purchase the hot iron fluid /spray for the hot ironing method

Also all Wellastrate is always applied to dry unwashed hair ,
and it is never applied directly to the scalp area

so ..... as long as you follow all the instructions inside the pack , things should work out just great for you as its a fab product ,
let us know how you get on
:hug: hth minky

Latest posts

Back