Went to bed couldn't sleep so got up and did something contructive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
I went to bed but I couldn't sleep so I have now made up 21 hen party bags go me wont have to worry about doing it at the end of the week only problem I am short of a willy straw lol. Does anyone else who can't sleep get up and do something? Xxx

No, I put a will and grace DVD on and (showing my sadness) put the tv on timer with the screen off so I only get the sound and listen to it while watching it in my head (iv seen every episode so many times it's a bit shameful) and I fall asleep, or I open the window so I can hear the water feature if I need to unwind xoxo

I get up and sit downstairs on the kitchen floor smoking!! I used to have panic attacks in my sleep which were really frightening, so it's a habit more than anything. Doesn't happen often any more but I sit in a corner behind the breakfast bar and have a cigarette. I wonder what the neighbours think?!

Xx

end up on laptop if cant sleep then drop off and just about wake up as its about to crash onto the floor :0

I have really bad insomnia, and I always end up cleaning ahaha! I blitz the house top to bottom!

read 50 shades of grey ...that'll give you loads of ideas to keep you awake , that will wear you out and you 'll sleep soundly then . apparently!

read 50 shades of grey ...that'll give you loads of ideas to keep you awake , that will wear you out and you 'll sleep soundly then . apparently!

Apparently? Rinn does this mean you still havent read it woman?!? ;)

Im always awake it feels! I normally watch csi ny, lost or vampire diaries, worry, huff n puff i cant sleep, have to refrain from suffocating my other halfs- snoring-sleeping soundly-i sleep the second my head hits the pillow- self, read, geek, work on my website and fill my sweet squares virtual basket..... No wonder i cant bloody sleep aye!!

X x x

Apparently? Rinn does this mean you still havent read it woman?!? ;)

Im always awake it feels! I normally watch csi ny, lost or vampire diaries, worry, huff n puff i cant sleep, have to refrain from suffocating my other halfs- snoring-sleeping soundly-i sleep the second my head hits the pillow- self, read, geek, work on my website and fill my sweet squares virtual basket..... No wonder i cant bloody sleep aye!!

X x x

no i have not, i was educated by the nuns and they would be horrified....Sister Immaculata was dead set against anything like that.:lol:

no i have not, i was educated by the nuns and they would be horrified....Sister Immaculata was dead set against anything like that.:lol:

What a croc saint rinn- yu fooling no one- bet youve read all three books back to back ;) X x x ;)

Its ok izzidoll I now have more willy straws and have actually a few spares ha ha xxx

Latest posts

Back