What a B*tch!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachBabe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was at a wedding on Saturday of very close friend who i'd done a french manicure on the night before, and, bless her, she kept waving her hands (in a very exagerrated way) in peoples faces so they would notice her nails and comment (I presume this was the point I was supposed to step in with a sales pitch LOL). Anyway, the result was that lots of her friends seem to have done there nails specially (i'm talking Boots jobs) and they were all very proud of their handy work. At first I was polite and said things like 'oh yes, you've done a very g...ood job considering you did them yourself' (that's polite for me!;) ) but there was a free bar and following several glasses of champagne and the fourth person with a Boots job I wasn't quite so nice.

The conversation went:-

Friend of Bride: 'Oh I did my own and they hardly cost me anything (smug look on her face)
Me: (grabbing her hand) I can see that. You really should come to me.
At which point I shoved a card in her hand and walked away.

I thought i'd really upset her and felt terrible the next morning...once i'd been reminded by my husband.

But guess what? She phoned today for an appointment!

Oh thats brilliant - you obviously made an impression lol x

lol !!! , i also am really polite about other peoples work even when i think its pants, i could never dare say that no matter how drunk i was , but hey at least it got you a client :D , i think i might try this tatic and see if it works , you never know

Well thats an interesting tactic! but I guess if it's worked for you there might be something in it! J xx

Pmsl!! do you want a job with me??? you could sort out the bitch i work with!! lol

A similar thing happened with me, there was a group of us out on a girls night out and I had done my friends nails for her and mine of course and her sister had bought some cheap nasty ones from a chemist.

She was admiring mine and my friends and said "you can't really tell the difference can you?"
I replied with "no not really " obviously just being polite
Two minutes later she was putting a cigarette out and melted the end of her nail.
I had to laugh and someone else chirped in with "That's what you get for wearing cheapies"

Aspirations said:
Pmsl!! do you want a job with me??? you could sort out the bitch i work with!! lol
I'll be round to sort her out shortly!!!

Latest posts

Back