What a shock from Sweet Squared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them and asked if there was an educator x

I live in The Channel Islands and it is the same for me and annoying! But I love sweetsquared! I work for a church also and order masses of arts and craft who use courier services who charge the same as UK postage even though travelling freight so didn't make much sense to me. I would spend so much more money with them if this was not the case. I wait until I am doing a big order or if stuff like minx I get it shipped to my gran in the UK who posts it to me, never been told I can get minx posted via Royal Mail so that is good news to for me!

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

You are so right. My boyfriend works for dreams, the bed store. And they have have just changed their courier to Yodel. And what a nightmare. Every day there are customers on the phone With delivery issues. I came 4 hours late, it didn't come at all and all of this. From what he tells me they are hopeless! Total nightmare. You all wouldn't be wanting s2 to switch to them. There must a reason why they're much cheaper, because it never bloody gets there!

& when they deliver the beds that they charge £39 for (delivery to bedroom) & they plonk it in your front garden & don't even have you sign for it :eek: shocking service, but that's a whole other story lol xxx

& when they deliver the beds that they charge £39 for (delivery to bedroom) & they plonk it in your front garden & don't even have you sign for it :eek: shocking service, but that's a whole other story lol xxx

Yeah there's all sorts of carry on happening!

Thats the one good thing with living in NI no one is going to get into that are we british/irish argument so we can order things from both countries!

When s2 changed the postage i moved to creative Dublin price wise it works out well esp last month when the euro was good. also they do offers all the time nearly every time i ring i get something free! I only use s2 when i absolutely have to for a product creative Dublin don't stock so its good to have the option.

There used to be a NI educator but that stopped last year. I had to convert in Dublin. If there is someone new educating in NI now id love to know i was about to book some more training.

Just to update, there is an education ambassador in northern ireland however they only do Shellac training, for anything else we'll have to go to dublin or galway x

Latest posts

Back