What a sick world we live in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
Thats horrible!! Who ever did that is totally sick!!!

Sick and I only read the headlines did not want to read any more!!!!!:Scared:

You are right Suzie what sort of world do we live in?

Caz xxx

caz3 said:
Sick and I only read the headlines did not want to read any more!!!!!:Scared:

You are right Suzie what sort of world do we live in?

Caz xxx

What is the world coming to - why do people have to be such p********?
Then my hubby wonders why I feel so much better at home rather than anywhere else - If I could I would have the 2 youngest boys home taught - but there again at some point thay would have to go out into the real (cruel) wide world:cry:

OMG - That is horrible, i really feel for the kids, parents & teachers...they all must be so upset xx

God how low will some people go, Are our kids not safe anywhere nowadays.

What bothered me most was that they didn't arrest the bloke - just questioned him because he hadn't technically done anything!
I would have thought the fact that he put the camera there was enough to arrest him with intent.

Suzie.e said:
What bothered me most was that they didn't arrest the bloke - just questioned him because he hadn't technically done anything!
I would have thought the fact that he put the camera there was enough to arrest him with intent.

Well its just lucky I wasnt there because I wouldnt have arrested him either I would have CASTRATED him:evil:

Lellipop said:
Well its just lucky I wasnt there because I wouldnt have arrested him either I would have CASTRATED him:evil:
You beat me to it - whatever is going on with the justice in the world? - people get taken to court for admitting that they had got on a train stop, one stop earlier and the train company takes her to court for non payment even though she had gone and told the conducter her mistake, but yet a pervert gets let off :irked: :eek: :evil:

Latest posts

Back