What Are The Best Nail Tips To Use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINKLE TOES

Reaction score

Hi to you all....

Ive been using french white tips on my clients, some like just pink acrylic over (as this less time consuming) but some find if i put white powder on tips, they last longer...

what do u all think is best?

Also i have many clients with very large nails... does anyone know the names of nails which are good for all over use..EG: ULtra form ...are these good for larger nails...im still learning on the smile lines, so thats why i use white tips..(cheat ha ha) but my clients prefer these...

would be gratefull for your help .....:Grope: xxx

if you thin down (tailor) your tips so that they are so thin and therefore bendy they will adhere to the nail better and will fit a little better too. also I have recently bought some creative tips (eclipse i think) they are for large nail beds. If i have got the name of them wrong i'm sure someone will correct me. whatever they are called anyawy, they are good.

I am using millenium tips at the mo but i always thin them down so that they fit better and the finished nail is not so thick.

Alot of techs hate white tips, mainly due to the fact that you cannot provide the client with a 'permanant french'. so keep practising your smile lines. I personally don't like white tips and am practisinbg like mad with my smile lines. However, i do keep some in my box because some people really like them and won't have any thing else. (i mainly find these are quite young girls ie school/college age)

hth x

Hi

When I use white tips, I used the Lotus Tips from Nailsplusbeauty.com. The Raptors, from the same company, are also very good. They come in white and also a softer natural which is a creamy colour.

I also use the Millenium tips - the Salon Gold ones are excellent.

HTH's

Thank you girlies....:hug: xxx

I will try them out and see what i think.

Latest posts

Back