What are you all doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently I am in work, bored beyond belief....

But.. one of my colleagues has offered to buy me lunch, Result!

Apart from that I'm cold and have a stuffy nose. Is it hometime yet?

Sitting here with leg up trying to get the knee swelling down, reading books and stuff from Olympia yesterday with rubbish tv on.. It's raining and dogs are looking at me most depressed that they can't go in the garden.

Puppy sleeping on my lap while I'm browsing on my phone :)

Day off work. Had a lie in for a change! Cleaned the house, had a shower now going to attempt to make an omelet! :/ lol x x

Started my last week at my non beauty job. The end is in sight! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!

Sat watching cartoons with a poorly 2 year old an a sleeping cat on my knee!! Got to get ready for bootcamp in the rain soon tho :-(

Watching 999 what's your emergency
Awaiting my 14yro coming home from gymnastics
Keeping everything crossed my 4yro is asleep in her own bed
Browsing SG on my phone
Thinking about trying stiletto nails for the first time ever :)
Getting increasingly excited about college tomorrow eve - first one of my level 3 nail services :)
Damn I'm busy sat on my ar$e tonight lol

I'm eating a wham bar! I'm pretty excited about it.

I haven't had a wham bar since I was about 10 but I recently discovered they're vegan and then I found them in the newsagents! score.

I'm also procrastinating because I don't wanna do any work. My day job is boring and I'm tired of looking at risk assessments. yawn.

I'm eating a wham bar! I'm pretty excited about it.

I haven't had a wham bar since I was about 10 but I recently discovered they're vegan and then I found them in the newsagents! score.

I'm also procrastinating because I don't wanna do any work. My day job is boring and I'm tired of looking at risk assessments. yawn.

Ohh I loved wham bars xx

they are pretty awesome.

I'm getting ready for going out for a meal with my husband later.... It's our wedding anniversary :)

I'm getting ready for going out for a meal with my husband later.... It's our wedding anniversary :)

Ahh how lovely, happy anniversary have a fab night x x

I am sat in a freezing car after yet again forgetting a cardi :(
Grandaughter #2 is snoring behind me
Daughter, child #4 is drifting beside me
Daughter, child #3 is in gymnastics till 9
7upfree beside me check
SG on plugged in iPhone check
Big bar choc beside me uncheck :( lol

feeling sick, cuddled u on the couch waiting for corrie to come on.

Away to start singing again! It's singstar night! Xxx

In Canada so it's 1 am here. Just finishing my glass of wine (ok-few glasses) after a long busy day with my kids. Finishing a movie too and I think it's a given that I am cruising Salon Geek. It's my new Facebook. I check it the second I wake up every morning. Lol.

Am studying just now, trying to memorise the 5 layers of the epidermis!

Holy moly!

xxx

Am studying just now, trying to memorise the 5 layers of the epidermis!

Holy moly!

xxx

Ahh we did that as a homework project last year, I got a chick shaped jar and did my skin layers in that.
Basal layer was white marshmallows
Prickle cell layer was pink marshmallows mixed with crushed crisp
Granular layer was Rice Krispies
Clear layer was mints
Horny layer was oats
All to represent what each of the layers are like

We also had sayings
Long named ones was corny Lucy's gran spins germs
Or
Short named one was How can girls pick boys
;)

Anyway, in topic theme I am sat with a poorly girl who has a raging temp and of course browsing SG :)

Ahh we did that as a homework project last year, I got a chick shaped jar and did my skin layers in that.
Basal layer was white marshmallows
Prickle cell layer was pink marshmallows mixed with crushed crisp
Granular layer was Rice Krispies
Clear layer was mints
Horny layer was oats
All to represent what each of the layers are like

We also had sayings
Long named ones was corny Lucy's gran spins germs
Or
Short named one was How can girls pick boys
;)

Anyway, in topic theme I am sat with a poorly girl who has a raging temp and of course browsing SG :)

Wow thanks! Been thinking of other ways to get them in my head. That's helped a lot thank you!

Hope your baby gets well soon.

xxx

Wow thanks! Been thinking of other ways to get them in my head. That's helped a lot thank you!

Hope your baby gets well soon.

xxx
That's cool :) only glad to help, I've a few other tips n tricks to help remember if you ever get stuck..

I hope she sleeps all night lol. She's 4 and a nightmare sleeper as it is. Fights and screams in her sleep.
She's out cold now tho so fingers crossed... It's weird having her silent lol.

Hhhmmmm selecting xfactor for auto view ;) my eve is loosely planned.

Latest posts

Back