What are you all doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut me a bit!!

xxx
There's only 2 slices and I might have to have them both although at 350 cals each slice pin me down and take it.

There's only 2 slices and I might have to have them both although at 350 cals each slice pin me down and take it.

Ok!! (Pinned down!)

Thank you!!

xxx

Cringing my way through x factor with some wine and getting excited for tomorrow & Olympia beauty.

Away to do sing star now!!

Hehe!!

xxxx

Cringing my way through x factor with some wine and getting excited for tomorrow & Olympia beauty.

It's certainly been the cringe factor tonight! I feel like everyone wants to be famous these days or am I'm getting old 👵xx

Of course not Lila I'm with you Hun x😋

Me
Steak, chips, pepper sauce,peas Check
Red wine Check
Xfactor Check
Choc. Check
Twitter. Check
Salon Geek. Check. 😏😆

X Faxtor check (cant believe homeless boy walked off!!!!)

Wine check

now its the rest of Red or Black

Need a pudding, only got yoghurt! boring....

Sorry to hijack... Got xfactor goss!
The shouty over 25 called Nicole is the wife of someone at work (I don't know them)
BUT I've been told she gets to judges houses and its Gary who had this category! She doesn't go through! Oh and they flew her to Glasgow to film a trailer.... She was at Gary's house 2 wks ago...
My friend is at a ball with her tonight I've asked for more gossip! Tee hee

Apologies for my interruption xx

Hey I'm shocked he just walked off!! I'm watching it now as paused it while I washed up all the food dishes and there were a lot 😵🙀🙀🙀xxx

Hey I'm shocked he just walked off!! I'm watching it now as paused it while I washed up all the food dishes and there were a lot 😵🙀🙀🙀xxx

Gutted for him. Silly boy!! Xx

I've been watching same, xfactor then red black now Jonathan Ross, had Chinese earlier for dinner n been on sg n other sites most night. staying in this wknd to save money!x

Tired! Yes I am not feeling very clever today. Don't think my neighbours love me today! Not with the singstar on!

Whoops!

xxxx

I am watching Friday's eastenders which I recorded because I was working late on Friday. I am also browsing salon geek whilst deciding what to do with my nails next week. Have decided on the mesh and foil trick courtesty of Holly the Fingernail Fixer.

Thankyou only-me I have just risen in my teenage daughters estimation after imparting this bit of Xfactor Goss...xxxx

Thankyou only-me I have just risen in my teenage daughters estimation after imparting this bit of Xfactor Goss...xxxx

Ha ha no problem always a bonus with our teenagers! Hoping to get more tomorrow... Xxx

New Shellac on my nails, had a shower, pjs on, made a coffee, made sure I've got everything in my bags for work tomorrow and now sitting down for 10 mins before I feed cat and go to bed!

No xfactor in our house DP been watching dragons den and mock of the week lol

I'm browsing all my Olympia leaflets n booklets :)

Well am on the bus away to college!!

Excited!!

Hope you all have a fab day!

xxx

Latest posts

Back