What are you all doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it was thankfully he ok he got up after few minutes and carried on..,!
Thank you for asking cant wait for him to retire x
I can't see the link from my phone but I gather its pretty bad from your responses to it, I'm glad to hear tho that your fiancé is ok. (((HUGS)))

I'm currently watching rubbish tv waiting for towie to start!!!! Yay! I have no munchies either so just had ham and coleslaw wholemeal sarnie and still starving so going to have a cuppa and some choc bics :) also waiting for the Bf to get home from London where he has been working this weekend! He is home in 26 mins and counting lol, can you tell I miss him :D

[QUOTE=Nails
Ah bless, that's sweet x x

Oh my gosh some crazy people out there hope he's ok! Did this happen in Walsall town ? xx

Yes it did... He is fine, thank you x

I can't see the link from my phone but I gather its pretty bad from your responses to it, I'm glad to hear tho that your fiancé is ok. (((HUGS)))

Aww thank you so much if you google the info it will bring link up.. If not, basically he is a police officer with riot gear on in Walsall covering the EDL march when a solid piece of wood from end of bed was thrown hit him on his helmet but knocked him out for a few mins... Awful!
Thanks again everyone sorry for it hijacking thread a little xx 😥😁

[QUOTE=Nails

Enjoy x

I'm watching new trick on catch up tv :)

I am currently watching towi with my brand new sleep in rollers in ready for tomorrow oh and I have a hair net over the top lol look pretty silly but hey ho.xxx

I'm in bed chewing furiously on Vimto sweets haha! I had a craving for Starburst and that's all the newsagents had.

Contemplating what to do tomorrow (first client at 5:30pm so have lots of hours to kill) whilst avoiding cigarettes entirely!

xxx

I'm happily laying down while my sweet hubby tickles my back. I don't dare say a word to him in fear he will stop tickling. Lol. Watching Border Wars too.

In hospital, think it maybe a cyst, gallstones or my appendix!

Was in A&P at college but was in agony, dave came and took me up! On morphine, all I can think about is my course!

xxxx

In hospital, think it maybe a cyst, gallstones or my appendix!

Was in A&P at college but was in agony, dave came and took me up! On morphine, all I can think about is my course!

xxxx

Oh no sorry to hear that hope all goes well and you're soon home xx

Sat with glass of red and my man watching Man U match and on iPad.. Fab xx

I'm in bed! Got poorly kid's so might as well get some zzz 's before they stir! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Chezza, dont worry about the course, it will still be there when your ready to go back and your a hard worker so you will catch up quickly.

Im watching great british bake off and updating my blog again :)

6.30 am....

Coffee... Check

Coffee...check

Coffee...check lol

Just having cuddles with my princess watching the news before the school run( which I hate!!!) then I have 2 interviews. :(

Just having a quick 2minutes before the school run madness starts! 😵xx

Eating fruit and fibre, drinking coffee before leaving home to head to Aston & fincher then to the salon :) x

I'm sitting in the hairdressers having my hair coloured, drinking coffee and perusing the net ony iPhone, so relaxing day off lol

I'm laying in the sun... :D x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349257332.262844.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349257332.262844.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back