What are you doing tonight apart from wishing you were at The Event??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
I'm sitting reading through threads highly jealous!! SSx

I feel like a child that's been grounded!! Haha SS

Playing mind numbing games on Facebook and checking out salon geek and Facebook for news of the event. God Im bored !!!!!!!:irked:
xx

Me too I rely on SalonGeek on a Sunday night!!! Sunday night is my Saturday and sadly usually spent on here.... So fed up :-((
Ok how do we cheer herself??

I'm soooooooo glad I was unable to go to the event.. I woke at 5am with D&V and its been non stop all day. How gutting would it have been to be that excited yet illness stop you.
And there truly is no way I could have left my home.

Anyway my day has been spent running to and fro, reading the threads and trying to muster up strength to write emails - my whole body is stiff and achey even fingers.

I'm also giving candy crush the glare it deserves.. I'm stuck on a level!!

I'm playing candy crush to beeping game

I've been jealous all day checking Facebook and twitter. Is it true that this only takes place every 2 or 3 years?

I'm the same about what if I had chose to go! I fell yesterday and broke my ankle so I'm not only down about not going to the event but my ankle is very painful and I can't move!!! What if I HAD a ticket and this happened I'd be even more gutted!!! SS

It only takes place when they launch something exciting and new so I suppose you cant really put a time on that. It might be a year it might be 3 who knows. Lets hope it doesn't take too long cos my brain is going to explode with flipping candy crush.

Oh god I cant take anymore. I want to drive to leeds lol x

I must admit having a ticket and being ill or having an accident would be far worse than my predicament of not being able to go because of work. x

It only takes place when they launch something exciting and new so I suppose you cant really put a time on that. It might be a year it might be 3 who knows. Lets hope it doesn't take too long cos my brain is going to explode with flipping candy crush.

Oh god I cant take anymore. I want to drive to leeds lol x

Me too, I would be dancing by now!!! What am I doing instead lying in bed with foot up looking at my toes booo!! SS xx

Just practised Brisa lite smoothing gel on left hand, right tomorrow.

I'm booking a holiday :0) it seems its the only thing that can possibly stop me feeling sad with envy .... I may even buy some new shoes too ...... X

I'm booking a holiday :0) it seems its the only thing that can possibly stop me feeling sad with envy .... I may even buy some new shoes too ...... X

Haha shoes is what I usually buy, and have done last week for my hols in 2 weeks time! Now with foot in plaster I won't be able to wear any of them
Can a Sunday night get any worse SS

Watching Once Upon a Time.

Sorting my Facebook page + website out ;)

In between checking facebook and salon geek I've been in a foul mood. Kept hurting myself on Saturday and Sunday my son decided to throw the mother of all tantrums! Just woken up an realised its Monday and if I need my car today I need to move it by 8am or I can't use it as they are doing something to the roads on my estate cause they cocked them up (New estate).

I'm not missing The Event 4.0 for anything x

I think tickets for the event 4.0 will be at a premium judging by the amount of us who want to go. I wonder if they will cater for all the people that are going to want to go or whether it will be kept to 200 tickets.

Hmm could be acrylic brushes to the ready girls for a gel low down lol pmsl (actually not laughing but cracking up about not being there !!!

I'm abroad at the moment and waiting for the husband to wake up, so having some geek time. I am enjoying all the updates and look forward to hearing more about Vinylux over the next few days. I hope there will be some left for me though!

Latest posts

Back