What are you planning on getting your partners for Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
Title says it all :) general question and I'm stuck for ideas too :/ x

a new xbox game, box of thorntons chocolate and a digital money bank because im fed up counting his coppers! haha. hes gt me a pandora charm and the other is a surprise!xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Aww cute! its easy to get for women its mostly a charm (not being ungrateful!!) men are difficult! haha Like the digital money bank idea! ;) x

I was going to book a spa day for us but money is going to be tight for my boyfriend in Feb & I don't want him to feel under pressure so I was thinking of just staying in & having a lovely meal mmm mm mm :) Just as good!

my OH loves to be pampered, is kinda funny because he's a Phil Mitchell lookalike, so he's booked in for reflexology and a facial! no doubt i'll get flowers from the petrol station and a kitkat again xx

I'm going to let my partner have ME for another year lol what could be better ? He may be disappointed again though another year of pmt and nagging lol Xx

Haha nothing wrong with flowers from petrol station an kit kat ;). I don't think my partner would enjoy a spa day so he may have to just have me an be happy with that lol x

Absolutely nothing same as every other year :lol:

I'm going to let my partner have ME for another year lol what could be better ? He may be disappointed again though another year of pmt and nagging lol Xx

Haha! Absolutely love your answer!

We are buying one another designer sun glasses this year who says romance is dead lol!!

I dropped my ray bans on holiday last year and NEED a new pair for this years holiday xx

Haha I like the idea of nothing as don't really have money to spend on things this year but feel bad not getting anything too! X

Haha nothing wrong with flowers from petrol station an kit kat ;). I don't think my partner would enjoy a spa day so he may have to just have me an be happy with that lol x
as long as its one of the new hazlenut ones lol :lol:,have to push the boat out on valentines day after all!xx

as long as its one of the new hazlenut ones lol :lol:,have to push the boat out on valentines day after all!xx

Hahaha yeh he should splash out the extra few pence for a hazelnut one :) xx

We dont really do valentines but we are this year lol. No idea what I'm getting, probably chocolate and flowers :)

I've got him a white sox baseball shirt. We went to Florida and he was disappointed he couldn't get one. God I hope its the right one haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

i sent my husband a link on facebook for chocolate trees they have in our local gift shop and he said he would rather buy me a pair of uggs then a rubbish chocolate tree!!! hes not normally into valentines so now i know he just needs hints!!

Nothing, what more could he want when he's got me :0) hahah kidding we don't bother other than a card.

Nothing, I think Valentines is way too comercial & everything is overpriced. Why do you need a special day to buy a gift for the man you love.....just do it when the mood taks you & then its a complete surprise :)

Nothing for me as well. I'm just starting up my business so I have no cash to spare. We generally do not get each other anything on Valentines day. He does a lot for me throughout the year so I don't ask for or expect anything on holidays.

That's true I've told him ill buy some food for the freezer as I don't live with him but always there, practical present ay ;) x

We're waiting until my partner gets paid as we've had 5 birthdays in the past month (ones mine and one a 1st birthday) so why over stretch yourself just to do it on the day..! So we're gonna wait a week later and I'm putting money towards a wiiU lol. How much romance can you get from a zombie game haha.

Latest posts

Back