What are you reading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh thanks I think that's my holiday read sorted then. I was just a bit worried the books might be a bit childish but I don't know why because I loved Harry potter and that was for really young kids at first lol xxx

ooh thanks I think that's my holiday read sorted then. I was just a bit worried the books might be a bit childish but I don't know why because I loved Harry potter and that was for really young kids at first lol xxx
i loved the hunger games as well, the type of books that make your eyes bleed because you read them til 3 in the morning!

Nothing. Finished the beauty and the blonde in record time for me, so waiting for dawns next one xoxo

I've read this as well, fascinating insight into the rich classes, quite racy as well.

heard she's writing another:D

at the moment I am reading this thread!

I thought the hunger games was an excellent read, so I am now reading Enders game as i wanted something similar it sort of is as its based on children training to fight an alien race I couldn't put it down

Back