What are you reading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
Reading at the moment?!

I've just started The White Bones by Graham Masterton.
It's a crime thriller set in Ireland with the lead character a female detective Kate McGuire.

Not read enough to recommend it yet ;)

I have just been looking at girl gone! I love crime books :/. Xx

A psychological thriller I downloaded from Amazon for Kindle called "The Magpies" it's about neighbours from hell. Really enjoying it.

A psychological thriller I downloaded from Amazon for Kindle called "The Magpies" it's about neighbours from hell. Really enjoying it.

This is what I'm reading too! Very chilling.

Gone Girl is a great read.

This is what I'm reading too! Very chilling.

Gone Girl is a great read.

I just wonder if there's going to be a twist. Hope so! I'm 74% of the way through.

Nothing. Finished the beauty and the blonde in record time for me, so waiting for dawns next one xoxo

I'm reading "forget you had a daughter" about a woman who got caught smuggling drugs out of Thailand and got sentenced to 25 yrs in prison. It's really good and quite thought provoking

I love Chris Carter, he's books are really well written cop drama with gore content

I'm reading game of thrones book 3. Defiantly worth the read. X

I'm boring and have just finished 50 shades. But I have got all the Martian cole book, which I am slowly getting through, they are well worth a read! X

Clash of kings, 2nd game of thrones book. Need reading glasses tho...:/

I'm reading wit'ch star by james Clemens a bit geeky but i love it it's the last book of 5 and I'm actually gutted I just don't want it to end xxx

Anyone read 'accidental husband' - Jane green??!!

Ooh i think i might have to get The Magpies now.

I've read all the Game of Thrones books, they are fantastic.

I'm reading Chasing Harry Winston at the moment. It's one of those girly, easy-to-read books and i'm loving it, lol. It's by the same person who wrote The Devil Wears Prada xx

I'm reading at the moment 'call the midwife'

I loved the tv series so thought I would see what the book is like and it's a good read. The detail is amazing I can actually picture been there in that moment.

Anyone read wicked and son of a witch? I'm wanting to get the others from the same guy sometime. Xoxo

Against the odds- about a children's home and the abuse that went on there.Quite an eye opener

I'm reading book 2 of Game of Thrones also :) loving it but don't get as much spare time to read lately :(

to the PP I have read Wicked, no where near as good as the musical in fact I found it a little boring. The musical however was awesome !! :D

I'm actually reading nothing at the minute. I'm usually an avid reader so I'm missing it, but I just don't have the time with work, gym, fitness classes and college!

I quite liked Wicked, but then I haven't seen the musical but would love to. I have also read Son of A Witch and A Lion Among Men (the 3rd book) both of which I liked, but not as much as Wicked.

I've also read Gregory Maguire's The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister (actually had to look on my Goodreads account to find them out!) as I seemed to be on a Maguire kick at the time lol

Latest posts

Back