What are you reading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reading oh dear silva by dawn French.. About a woman in a coma, throughout the book it's people she knows talking to her an apparently at the end find out a big twist x

I'm going away on Sunday and plan on plenty of reading :)

I've just downloaded The Magpies and The Beauty And The Blonde.

I also want to read the final book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, which comes out on Tuesday.

Sorry, sometimes i have terrible taste, haha xx

Anyone read 'accidental husband' - Jane green??!!

I haven't read this but i love Jane green, one of my favourites was jemima j, so funny! And another one by her is called the other woman, really good if you have the mother in law from hell!

I'm going away on Sunday and plan on plenty of reading :)

I've just downloaded The Magpies and The Beauty And The Blonde.

I also want to read the final book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, which comes out on Tuesday.

Sorry, sometimes i have terrible taste, haha xx

I'm hanging out for the last Sookie book too hehe

I just grudgingly bought Odd Thomas 6 - Dean Koontz for my kindle. My fav author.

Next to read is the Game of Thrones series.

I just grudgingly bought Odd Thomas 6 - Dean Koontz for my kindle. My fav author.

Next to read is the Game of Thrones series.

Are there 6 Odd Thomas books? Wow, i think i've only read 4 or 5 xx

Are there 6 Odd Thomas books? Wow, i think i've only read 4 or 5 xx

6 came out a couple of weeks ago - thats why it was a tough purchase, think it was £9.50 or some ridiculous price! damn that one click amazon purchase :)

I use to be such an avid Koontz fan. I think the last one I read was the first Odd Thomas book. Must get into him again!

Haven't been to reading lately. Can't seem o find time reading those books I recently purchased. If I'll find time maybe I'll read them.

Ive been reading some historical romances since my home computer broke down on me! They are all a bit pride and prejudice type...ultimate girly chick lit! xoxo

Ahem *coughs loudly*

I have just finished reading A Street Cat named Bob which was fantastic and Area 51. Two completely different books but both really interesting!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have just finished reading A Street Cat named Bob which was fantastic and Area 51. Two completely different books but both really interesting!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I loved a street cat named bob! It made me laugh and cry, it was brilliant :D
Haven't read area 51, but my dad has and said its very thought provoking, might have to try it!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

I loved a street cat named bob! It made me laugh and cry, it was brilliant :D
Haven't read area 51, but my dad has and said its very thought provoking, might have to try it!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

:D It is a great book, definitely a must read for an animal lover. I'm so pleased he has got his life back on track and I wish him the best of luck in the future. Apparently he is bringing out a second book!

Area 51 is very thought provoking. Some shocking information in there that has been de classified and released by the government. Highly recommend reading it if your into that sort of thing!

All of these sound so good! I used to read loads but recently I haven't had time! I might swap my ipad for my kindle to take in the salon when I'm free!!
xx

Has anyone read the hunger games I know it's for young adults/teens was wondering if anyone found it any good. I've not seen the film yet and I'm looking for a good book to take on my hols xxx

Has anyone read the hunger games I know it's for young adults/teens was wondering if anyone found it any good. I've not seen the film yet and I'm looking for a good book to take on my hols xxx

I personally haven't read them, but the boyfriend did and he liked them and said I should give them a go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

All of these sound so good! I used to read loads but recently I haven't had time! I might swap my ipad for my kindle to take in the salon when I'm free!!
xx

I used to take my kindle in when I had quiet days. Not sure why I don't now. Thanks for reminding me it's getting dusty in the corner.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

'Stairway To Heaven' by Lorna Byrne. I've read all her other books which are about her personal experiences with angels - I love the subject :)

I have read them and I'm 33 and I really enjoyed them :) the movie was good too can't wait for the next ones but as always the books are better :D

Latest posts

Back