What are your weaknesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love perming! On short hair, classic perming is boring, but I love perming a cut which is short at the sides and long on top, like this one I did. She has dead straight 100% white hair, I permed just the top and then coloured with /5 and /6 perfecton.

My weaknesses would be hair up and short hair cutting x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well yeah that looks fab and you're obviously good at it.... i hate it because to be honest i dont know what im doing, never been a popular thing in my workplace x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Well yeah that looks fab and you're obviously good at it.... i hate it because to be honest i dont know what im doing, never been a popular thing in my workplace x

When i trained at college most of the models we got were old ladies, and they all had the same hairstyle!! One of them even brought in a picture of the Queen haha. I always hoped for younger models and got excited when anyone under 70 walked in!

Now i work in a modern trendy salon, so most of are clients are mid 30's to 60. We dont do many perms at all, so i love it when we do one now!

I cant do wedding hair though, it terryfies me, all woman turn in to bridezillas and loose all concept of reality and respect for other people!

When i trained at college most of the models we got were old ladies, and they all had the same hairstyle!! One of them even brought in a picture of the Queen haha. I always hoped for younger models and got excited when anyone under 70 walked in!

Now i work in a modern trendy salon, so most of are clients are mid 30's to 60. We dont do many perms at all, so i love it when we do one now!

I cant do wedding hair though, it terryfies me, all woman turn in to bridezillas and loose all concept of reality and respect for other people!

The queen! Hahaa :D

Metal round brushes?

I have a Sibel brush that i found quite cheap online somewhere, its really good, and i also use Cricket brushes, the red and black ones. They're really handy for fringes aswell.

These are the ones I use for my old dears or short hair blowdries, they're quite grabby on the hair when their new but after a while they soften ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416828971.903927.jpg

I love perming! On short hair, classic perming is boring, but I love perming a cut which is short at the sides and long on top, like this one I did. She has dead straight 100% white hair, I permed just the top and then coloured with /5 and /6 perfecton.

My weaknesses would be hair up and short hair cutting x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love the colour

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416835367.447291.jpg
We have these? Don't seem to grab the hair well at all x

They're crap for granny blowdries I find, no grip at all. Definitely try out the plastic ones shown on here! Your life will change x

I will do! I have a few granny blow drys but they seem to take me forever, I also struggle with switching hands with the dyer xx

I will do! I have a few granny blow drys but they seem to take me forever, I also struggle with switching hands with the dyer xx

Do the side u find hardest first 😉

I quite enjoy the granny blowdrys actually, long curls frighten me! I use cricket brushes they Definately have better grip than those in the second pic xx

I quite enjoy the granny blowdrys actually, long curls frighten me! I use cricket brushes they Definately have better grip than those in the second pic xx

Long curls you just need to practice with, do you use rollers as you go along?

I can do a beautiful curly blow dry... On curly hair, but straight hair makes me feel queezy Lool x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Long curls you just need to practice with, do you use rollers as you go along?

I can do a beautiful curly blow dry... On curly hair, but straight hair makes me feel queezy Lool x

Try a wet set instead! X

Try a wet set instead! X

Ain't nobody got time for that! Haha,

I haven't done a wet set in years haha,I know it would hold in much better though x

Ain't nobody got time for that! Haha,

I haven't done a wet set in years haha,I know it would hold in much better though x

Jamie this made me laugh 😂😂

Sarah xo

Attachments

• 1416914084414.jpg
    1416914084414.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 151
No I've not used rollers, will experiment on the Daughter lol! X

Latest posts

Back