What are your weaknesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamie you crack me up lol

I hate hair up...with a passion! hate hate hates it...I'd rather be presented with a box of slugs then a up doo... Ughhhh don't do them, refuse to do them

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has to be a scalp bleach for me 😷

Love doing scalp bleaches they're so therapeutic

Oh god really?! I wish they had that effect on me!! I freak out 😩

No I've not used rollers, will experiment on the Daughter lol! X

Yeah, make sure you heat up the hair and then stick a Velcro roller in, spray some hairspray, then some hot air, then cool air, then bam! Nice big curls! I just struggle on really thick heavy, dead straight hair,but don't have the time, or enough rollers, for a wet set lol x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree! Therapeutic almost to the point of being like a baptism or some other holy purification ritual. I routinely bleach my own hair as light as possible. I feel that it clears my head and makes for a nice clean start!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree! Therapeutic almost to the point of being like a baptism or some other holy purification ritual. I routinely bleach my own hair as light as possible. I feel that it clears my head and makes for a nice clean start!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! Yeah it is really relaxing.

What's the prob with scalp bleach? It's no different to a root colour? 😕

I don't struggle with scalp bleaches but I do find it different to a root colour, I think it's the texture x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I always worry incase the bleach expands onto the already bleached mid lengths. If any bleach gets on my gloves and gets onto the ends.
Causes me heart failure lol!

I always worry incase the bleach expands onto the already bleached mid lengths. If any bleach gets on my gloves and gets onto the ends.
Causes me heart failure lol!

I don't even wear gloves for scalp bleach!

Precise is my middle name, I do think having white hair since I started training put me at ease with scalp bleach tho, it's not something that's ever bothered me? I trained with a pro of scalp bleaching so had good info from the get go 😉 I learned bleached hairs limitations in real time

Precise is my middle name, I do think having white hair since I started training put me at ease with scalp bleach tho, it's not something that's ever bothered me? I trained with a pro of scalp bleaching so had good info from the get go 😉 I learned bleached hairs limitations in real time

Me either really

Mad innit how some people struggle with some things? The graduated bob people complain about too, that was the 1st cut I learned

Mad innit how some people struggle with some things? The graduated bob people complain about too, that was the 1st cut I learned

I prefer doing long hair believe it or not

I'm bored with long now I used to love it but love short blowdries nowadays love creating shapes :)

Latest posts

Back