What are your weaknesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... Long hair blowdries are for the juniors 😂 only kidding girls!!! (my juniors are on here 😂) I like more of a challenge

Yeah... Long hair blowdries are for the juniors 😂 only kidding girls!!! (my juniors are on here 😂) I like more of a challenge

Curly blows get boring after a while though

Jus use ghds 😉 #lazygirl

Jus use ghds 😉 #lazygirl

Its not the same! You can't get the hair as glamorous and big. I love a good blow dry :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hehe 😂 read that wrong first time 😂
when we had ghd training they showed us how to get big glam with just the straightners and some pin curl clips 👍

when we had ghd training they showed us how to get big glam with just the straightners and some pin curl clips 👍

Omg I love doing curls with straighteners and pin curling as I go, the results are the bomb

Ohhh OK, I think I just like impressing the clients with my skills, maybe that's just my age though haha x

Omg I love doing curls with straighteners and pin curling as I go, the results are the bomb

Are u trying to wheedle ur way into the hairdressing awards? Lol
Seriously tho it is amazing how many different Styles can be created with just the ghds :)

Are u trying to wheedle ur way into the hairdressing awards? Lol
Seriously tho it is amazing how many different Styles can be created with just the ghds :)

Erm no!😱 I genuinely love the result!

Erm no!😱 I genuinely love the result!

Me too lol :) gonna try Jamie's way tho next time see if it wows the clients lol but I'll go back to my #lazygirl ghds no doubt lol

Me too lol :) gonna try Jamie's way tho next time see if it wows the clients lol but I'll go back to my #lazygirl ghds no doubt lol

#lazygirl hahaha, I can only do it because I only have 3 clients a day haha haha x

Haha old mrs jones with the silver bob be leaving like maralin Monroe after 3 hours in my chair tmoz 😂

Stop😂

I hope you guys arnt laughing at another geeks expense,don't wanna have to call the admins for bullying me and my 3 clients 😂😂😂😂

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Rough dry is the new 'in' thing.

Latest posts

Back