What aromatherapy supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am studying aromatherapy and am looking to buy my own essential oils, I hav e bought some from dennis williams and the last time I ordered some from pure aroma but wasn't happy with the communication and delivery was about 6 - 7 weeks after the order without any communication from them at all! so I am just wondering what good and reputable suppliers there is to use that sell quality oils.

Looking forward to any feedback x

Ruth.

Have you tried Eve Taylor?

She is famed for her oils and its great service and reasnobley priced!

www.eve-taylor.com or call them on 01733 260161

The bigger suppliers sell oils too, like Ellisons and Beauty Express.

Its personal preference so maybe try a few from different suppliers and decide on the best! :)

p.s - open a trade account with Eve Taylor - not the standard prices on the normal site I linked you to!

I use Eve Taylor's oils too..large selection, very reasonable price and good quality too! Definately ask for a trade account..

I love absolute aromas and they are approved by the Aromatherapy Trade Council :)

xx

Hi there im a clinical aromatherapist and I use Essential Oils Direct, ive never had a problem with delivery and customer services are excellent.
Prices are one of the best as is quality.

Take Care
Karen x

I love Essentially Oils. Home

I only know them as they supplied my college kit years ago, and after trying other companies I went back to them. Excellent range of essential and base oils (and extras such as cosmetic bases, floral waters etc).

They're a fab independent company, very competitively priced, really know their stuff and their monthly newsletter is amazing. They usually do same day despatch with next day or 48hr delivery. No glossy brochures or anything fancy about them and all the better for it! I'm very happy to support a company like this.

deffo eve taylor the best..

I would also recommend Eve Taylor!Just started using the products in my facials and loving them!! All smell divine and they do such a large range of oils etc. x

I also get my oils from
essentiallyoils.com

I used to use Eve Taylor and New Horizon but they charge postage unless you spend over £50.

Essentially oils are very helpful, I tend to ring my order in rather than do it online and have asked them to rush orders before and they do try.

You don't pay ANY p&p so can easily order just one bottle of oil.

They also send out a newsletter every month and it contains special offers.

I also get my oils from
essentiallyoils.com

I used to use Eve Taylor and New Horizon but they charge postage unless you spend over £50.

Essentially oils are very helpful, I tend to ring my order in rather than do it online and have asked them to rush orders before and they do try.

You don't pay ANY p&p so can easily order just one bottle of oil.

They also send out a newsletter every month and it contains special offers.

AND their prices are very very good compared to a lot of other companies :green: So thank you Ann for that link on a previous thread :)

Latest posts

Back