What brush with trial kits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
I have been reading alot lately about using trial kits. Could someone please tell me which brush you are meant to use with these kits?

I was always lead to believe that companies manufacture their brush to suit their own system......each brush is made to help the mix ratio for that particular product (Hope I am making sense!! :eek: ) So how do you test another product? I would NOT use my very expensive brush in another monomer and nor could I afford to buy a brush from each of these companies just to 'test' the product.

I am sure someone will come back with a very simple answer that will make me go DUH!!!! :lol: :o :lol:

I would just use an old brush that is clean for testing but if I really loved the product enough to want to change and use it, I would invest in a new brush at that time.

I had the same problem when i wanted to change my product. I did what Geeg said and had an old brush which was clean to give the product a go with, then when i had decided what i was going to use, i invested in the brush that was recommended for that product.

Latest posts

Back