What can I do while waiting............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
I'm waiting to start my CND foundation course on the 24th July and I can't wait!! But is there anything that I can do to prepare myself, read about or anything as I just want to start and it feels like I have been waiting for ages. Any suggestions please.:lol:

samiejoe said:
I'm waiting to start my CND foundation course on the 24th July and I can't wait!! But is there anything that I can do to prepare myself, read about or anything as I just want to start and it feels like I have been waiting for ages. Any suggestions please.:lol:

Nailclass by Gigi Rouse
The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman
HTH

well you've already found the best place hun !

search search and search some more - there are oodles and oodles of threads on here for you to trawl through

also check out the tutorials and gallery (read the comments attached to the pics very useful for picking up tips for improvements !)

kx

Look through the tutorials, it will give you some idea of what to expect. And read about prep, very important part of the service.

Nail STructure and Product Chemistry by Doug Schoon

1999judy said:
Nailclass by Gigi Rouse
The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman
HTH

These two sentences and book recomendations are probably the best advise anoe could give you in my opinion , good luck with your foundation course chick x x x

beautynails said:
Nail STructure and Product Chemistry by Doug Schoon

This is such a great book, I found the whole thing facinating when I read it:D

Latest posts

Back