What can i do with my old clippers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
It seems such a waste , they were fine then they started to make a horrendous noise , dont know what i#i did as i put them away as normal . anyhow ,seems such a waste does anyone know of a charity that may be interested in them ?

It seems such a waste , they were fine then they started to make a horrendous noise , dont know what i#i did as i put them away as normal . anyhow ,seems such a waste does anyone know of a charity that may be interested in them ?

can_they_be-fixed?..........:)

i bought some new ones ! great offer on at wholesalers i got a whole pack of clipper stuff for less than half the price of my old ones - same brand wahl - i only use them occasionally . my hubby tried to fix them , but didnt succeed , i know they can be fixed and you can get replacement parts , but id rather not worry myself too busy this time of year ,yet i cant bring myself to throw them away

Hi liana kay;860705 if you have bought some new ones
and they are the same as the old ones

just take a look at the manufactures instructions
or ring the manufactures of the old ones
and they will send you free set of instructions

as it sounds like the teeth parts just need to be re aligned
and some simple maintenance should have them in good working order again,
when you have maintained them following all the manufactures instructions,
just a touch of clipper oil after each use
(after you have cleaned them them with your sterilizing spray)
should keep them from clattering,

Then you can always use them for back up,

failing all of the above you can send them back to the manufactures to get them repaired,
good luck :)

Latest posts

Back