What colour towels do u use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
I need to buy all new towels- at the monment I use white for facials, waxing etc but find they get grumpy easy- just wondering what colour everyone else uses for facials, manicure, pedicures etc

I use Red, Grey, Black and White towels I like to use the white ones for facials I wash them using Oxy Whitening which brings them out really nice and white and the water where I am is slightly brown due to it coming off the hills but the Oxy works nicely.

I wouldn't worry about which colour you use I dont think it really matters :hug:

For nails we use pink towels but for more relaxing treatments like facials we use brown and beige towels, apparently the colours are more relaxing :lol:

I use black for tans(hides a multitude of sins)and I have brown and white(white are great because you can boil if needed and dont have to worry about the colours fading)

Im not a pinky person at all and love to see the whole salon theme co ordinated :green:

I use hot pink for nails etc....and black for spray tanning! Dunhelm have a great selection & very cheap! x

I use hot pink for nails etc....and black for spray tanning! Dunhelm have a great selection & very cheap! x
Try Asda or Tesco,even cheaper:)

Have a look on the majestic site if you are after good ones for cheap.
My towels are navy xxx

I have chocolate brown for everything, and I get them from Majestic. Until recently I had white velour headbands but despite Oxy stuff they went grey so they too have been replaced with chocolate brown ones.
I treat men as well as women and the chocolate towels are suitable for both. (And they don't show tanning fluids!)

I have chocolate brown for everything, and I get them from Majestic. Until recently I had white velour headbands but despite Oxy stuff they went grey so they too have been replaced with chocolate brown ones.
I treat men as well as women and the chocolate towels are suitable for both. (And they don't show tanning fluids!)
Do you get the coloured headbands from Majestic too? x

I use brown towels...my studio colour theme is based on earth tones so this works well! xx

I use black and white disposable towels for my salonl. They are disposable ones from Easydry. They always look perfect and they work really well.

Black is great for messy treatments or colouring hair and white is great for everything else. I think they may also have some pale pink ones.

I got so sick of constantly washing and replacing cotton towels - I haven't gone back to them since I switched to Easydry a year ago.

I am just setting up and wondered how many towels you get through on an average day?

Just trying to work out how many i need!

Thanks

Far, far more than you ever thought possible!

Latest posts

Back