What could I do in 10 minute slots for Children in Need?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I've been asked to offer 10 minute treatment slots to raise some money for children in need and need your suggestions please.....:wink2:

Statement ring fingers with rockstar minx or some sort of wrap. Strip lashes. Konad etc!
Is there a children in need nail wrap??

The children in need wraps are polka dots, you could do this yourself? X
Pudsey tattoos!

I know on eBay there is a company who will do your pic on a water decal, why not ge pudsey ones and paint and decal nails x

thankyou for the replies...any other non nail ideas?

Massages, eyebrow waxing, eyebrow tints, cluster lashes, body gems

How long does a vejazzle take?!
Tattoos for children?

I wondered about this, I was asked to do tints for a charity thing but they wouldn't have had patch tests so I said no?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

What about a hand or foot massage? A mini Facial?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

10 minutes is quick, needs to be something you can get on with straight away so I would suggest some sort of massage preferably one that doesn't involve undressing so hand /foot massages are good

E x

Nostril wax?

Hi I did something like this for Jersey Hospice and Chose to give Mini hand and arm Massage or Foot massages. Just need Sanitiser and oils then easy, reasonable and quick plus gives you time to talk face to face to clients.

thankyou for the replies, I'm now thinking along the lines of ....mini tasty treatments taking up to 20 mins...nail file, hand massage, scalp mass, indian head mass...

Latest posts

Back