What curl for EE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammythunder

Reaction score
I done my eyelash course last week and in training we used C curls. But in my starter kit I got J and D curls. I have a friend coming tonight so I will be doing my first set and I'm wondering is there a lot of difference between the C and the D curl? Its too late for me to get some C curls now as Ive look at Capitals website and the dont do different curls just different lenghts! Any help would be really appriceated xx

Also ....what do you use to prep the lashes please?

Id go with the j curl...easier to work with. I dont use d curls. But i believe they are.curlier than a c. I would.say if u trained in a c the j should be easier by far. Was there any primer in your kit or primer pads? I prep using primer pads answer a good brush through the lashes. Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Thanks for your help...I did not recieve a primer :sad: would it be ok to cleanse using an eye make up remover?

No, you will need primer. If you don't use one lashes will not last.

I trained with lash fx and use a primer, you really need it to get rid of any oils which will stop the lashes from bonding. If you use eye make-up remover it would have to be oil free. Recommend getting primer, who did you train with ?

OH no!!! Any ideas where I could purchase one before tonight?

I trained with Kent school of beauty.

Cant find one on Sallys website :-( Has anyone tried the Clinique one?

Some people use pure witch hazel as an alternative, which you can buy from most chemists. But be careful as some people can be allergic, but that's the same for just about any other product anyway.

You should have a primer in your kit for training?

Latest posts

Back