What do you put on your business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Going to do my business cards today what info do you put on your cards? Obviously apart from your name business name phone number, don't want to miss anything out but also dont want it full of stuff! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

The usual contact details including your email. Some salons I have visited list all their treatments on the back , some use the back as a loyalty card and one I recieved had some aftercare advice on the back.

Contact number/email address if your on social networks like Facebook etc the salon i used to work in had appointments on the back of the business card x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thankyou for your replies.
I mainly want to do my gelish nails and promote that but I do do a few other treatments should I put info about gelish or just the logo? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

When i was doing my gelish training we had to make a business card for mine i wrote i was a qualified nail technician in manicure, gelish and acrylic (Ano at that time i wasn't qualified cause i was training but my cards where for after i trained) but you could write your qualified nail technician in harmony gelish xx

Carl @ Verve did mine, they look great!

The back is blank because the name says it all - I DO NAILS ;)

All the info my clients could possibly need is on the website (alternative contact methods, pictures, directions etc) and everyone comments on how lovely and professional the cards look.

Thanks again, Carl :)

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351860855.572305.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351860855.572305.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 567
Here's mine, they are double sided. Next time I would leave off 'rockstar nails' as most people don't know what they are!

businesscard.jpg

Gorgeous look so professional love the colours x

On the front I have the usual contact information etc but the back of it is laid out as an appointment card - four lines with room for date and time. Saves having two bits of stationary where one can suffice!

I want to put a pic n but don't know how:-(

Latest posts

Back