What do you put on yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettypaws

Reaction score
Hi just as a matter of interest. What do you put on your couches when say doing a facial? At the moment I have a few towels underneath and then put on a sheet and blanket as I was taught in my training but I would be interested to see what the rest of you do. I seem to be constantly ironing sheets!:)

Nikki
x

I use a couch cover and use couch roll on top of that, so it offers protection for the cover as well. Then cover my clients with two big fluffy bath towels! COSY!!

plastic couch cover to protect couch, then towels covered with couch roll and a blanket to wrap client in

this is how i was taught

I use a thick towel covered with couch roll and then put a comfy cosy blanket on top of my client.
This was what i was taught.

i have a heated blanket on the bottom then a nice big cream coloured blanket over the top of that, then i put couch roll on, then i cover the client with a nice big chocolate coloured blanket and another cream coloured blanket folded in half across thier feet. It makes them so nice and cosy they often fall asleep!!

i have a heated blanket on the bottom then a nice big cream coloured blanket over the top of that, then i put couch roll on, then i cover the client with a nice big chocolate coloured blanket and another cream coloured blanket folded in half across thier feet. It makes them so nice and cosy they often fall asleep!!

That sounds lovely! I'd fall asleep there with no problem!!

I had a facial once where the therapist placed a wrapped mini hot water bottle on my stomach, on top of one towel, before covering me in another thick cosy towel - it was absolute bliss! :green:

Thanks everyone. You've given me lots of ideas.

Nikki

I'd love a heated underblanket, do you use just like an electric blanket, one you get for a bed or a specific one for massage couches?
I had a facial once and she had a heated underblanket and it was bliss.

the heated blanket i use is just a single heated underblanket from argos, not very expensive. All my clients love it, i should buy one for my bed at home really, that would be sooo nice in this wet weather!!!:)

I hav a double quilt folded in half ,honeycomb cotton blanket ,towels then couch roll.Full size pillows covered in towels and i use hot wheaties over small hand towels either under their necks or feet or across the small of their backs where ever they want them really.

Latest posts

Back