What do you think of my idea? GiftVoucher Goody Bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Can't beleive i'm wiriting this but wanted to offer somthing for christmas....

My idea was to make a cute little voucher for a treatment I.e Chocolate Pedicure, and then put with it some chocs, cosy slipper socks and a nail file or somthing then wrap it in celephane with a big bow :D

What do you think? Do you think people will buy these as gifts? xxx

Hey Geeks,

Can't beleive i'm wiriting this but wanted to offer somthing for christmas....

My idea was to make a cute little voucher for a treatment I.e Chocolate Pedicure, and then put with it some chocs, cosy slipper socks and a nail file or somthing then wrap it in celephane with a big bow :D

What do you think? Do you think people will buy these as gifts? xxx

I think it is a really lovely idea, I would pick these up for gifts, its a little bit different from your average gift and not only do you get the voucher for a treatment but the preson also recieves some thing physical too.. the chocs (yum) and cosy slippers to snuggle into at home, brilliant!

Tina, that's a fab idea :)

I agree, it's a lovely little idea ... I might ponder on something similar you clever girl lol.

Jacqui xx

Think this is an excellent idea and I have been pondering for sometime on some ideas myself.

Could I ask though, if the voucher was say for £15.00 on whatever treatment you are offering, is that the all inclusive price and includes the presents, ie chocs, slippers

or

Is it £15.00 for the voucher and a little extra on top for the extras, say £17.00?

This is where I have been stumped

Think this is an excellent idea and I have been pondering for sometime on some ideas myself.

Could I ask though, if the voucher was say for £15.00 on whatever treatment you are offering, is that the all inclusive price and includes the presents, ie chocs, slippers

or

Is it £15.00 for the voucher and a little extra on top for the extras, say £17.00?

This is where I have been stumped

Ooh, good question Taggy

I do a lot of gift baskets for the various holidays and for me it would be the cost of the service or gift voucher, cost of products at retail rate and whatever basket/hamper, bag and wrappings I needed.

I do something for every price range from a few bucks to a $$$. If they don't sell as a basket/gift you can always break them down for regular retail afterwards.

Aww thanks for your replys geeks :D

Ideally I want to be making money off products inside and treatment - I have seen people offer just gift wrapped goody bags (without treatments) and obviously make a proffit from them so I am hoping to do the same :)

Going to make them on weekend and ill post a picky up :D xxx

Ideally I want to be making money off products inside and treatment - I have seen people offer just gift wrapped goody bags (without treatments) and obviously make a proffit from them so I am hoping to do the same :)

I should also add not a greedy profit, I still want them to be affordable and ill be doing different ranges of prices :) xxx

Will look forward to the pics and update, all excited now :biggrin:

Hi tinaballerina
How have you got on? any pics?
Sarah x

Brilliant idea! Can't wait until I have done my nail course at the end of this month then I can do something like this!! Bit tricky to do goodybags/vouchers for sp lashes I think - tho may do a spray tan one ! Could put piccys on my Facebook page and try to sell a few that way too I suppose too ! Thanks for the brainwave!

not yet girls I have had a stresfull week :( but I am going to get stock tomorrow so hopfully can put a piccie up tomoza night! :D XXX

Hey leese...
What are you thinking for spray tanning goody bags? I'm stuck for lashes too :(

spray tan......what about a tan voucher, tan retail of the tan you use, tan mitt, exfoliater , moisturiser? any of the above.

nails....mani/pedi voucher, file, polish set retail that you use hand and nail cream

lashes...lashes voucher and top up? lash mascarra nice eyeshadow set maybe

any more???????

massage........ voucher for massage nice smelly candle some chocolate maybe wine?

yeah i already do this but generally with a bottle of wine , voucher and other pamper products such as lipgloss, false eyelashes , exfoliator etc . Ive donated a few to charity to :green:

Hey leese...
What are you thinking for spray tanning goody bags? I'm stuck for lashes too :(

Hi, I was thinking of a body exfoliator, mitt, the oil free moisturiser (which I use before tanning clients) and a spray tan voucher. That way they can prep their skin before they come for their tan! X

Latest posts

Back