What do you think of my terms and and conditions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcs

Reaction score
Do you think I should delete, add or word anything better?

Terms and Conditions of Service

It is vital to make, and keep appointments in order to maintain overlays and enhancements. After 4 or more weeks, or after the second maintenance, the stress area will have grown out onto the free edge. This makes the whole structure insecure or unbalanced. The whole overlay will need filing down to a thin even layer, and a new overlay applied. NOTE Nail enhancements should never be removed by the client, as this can result in damage to the natural nail.
Nail Polish is only temporary and must be expected to chip or peel.
Aftercare advice may help preserve the lifespan of a service but your nail technician cannot be held responsible for how you treat your hands, nails and toes after an appointment has ended.
A consultation will be carried out on initial appointments, and a consultation form must be signed before any treatment/s is performed.
I (nail technician) DO NOT do chiropody/podiatry or medical hand and nail treatments of any kind. The treatment/s is cosmetic and is solely to improve the appearance and feel of the hands, feet and nails. Any medical or chiropody/podiatry treatments must be sought from a medical professional.
A parental consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian for clients under 16 years of age.
These details are provided for the sole purpose of maintaining this record card and you confirm that you understand the treatment that is to be performed (Please initial) Yes ­­­____ No____

DISCLAIMER

I _________________________ (client) have been told that it is in my best interest for health and safety to be honest when answering the consultation questions and I agree to answer them to the best of my knowledge and I accept that if I have not been truthful I will not hold the nail technician responsible.
I have received a copy of the aftercare advice sheet and agree to adhere to the aftercare advice. I confirm I have read all the above and I also confirm that I understand any treatment performed is purely cosmetic.I have received a copy of these ‘Terms and Conditions of Service’
Signature (Client) ------------------------------------------------ Date -------------
Signature (Nail Technician) ----------------------------------------- Date -------------

I think you've put some great thought into it but I have to be honest, I think it's a little bit technical for your average client.

I would personally simplify it a little, along the lines of:

In order to maintain your nail enhancements it is advisable that you attend appointments every 2-3 weeks. This will ensure that your nails stay looking their best and maintain the strength you need. Should you decide to leave longer between your appointments/not attend maintenance appointments it may be necessary to have a new set applied and charged accordingly.

Nail enhancements should only be removed professionally. Removing them yourself may result in damage to the natural nail.

A consultation will be carried out on initial appointments, and a consultation form must be signed before any treatment/s is performed.

Nail enhancements are not guaranteed.

I (nail technician) DO NOT do chiropody/podiatry or medical hand and nail treatments of any kind. The treatment/s is cosmetic and is solely to improve the appearance and feel of the hands, feet and nails. Any medical or chiropody/podiatry treatments must be sought from a medical professional.
A parental consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian for clients under 16 years of age.
These details are provided for the sole purpose of maintaining this record card and you confirm that you understand the treatment that is to be performed (Please initial) Yes ***____ No____

Hope that helps

I am going to change a few words. Your right, some of it is a bit technical.
Very kind of you to take the time and effort xx

Latest posts

Back