What do you think of my website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Michelle,

One of the problems with the font may be that it appears a 'light' black or grey, perhaps if you put it into bold it will become a bit clearer, fwiw I don't have a problem with it on your home page but on the Shellac page it's pretty pulling on the eyes.

One other thing I noticed on your prices is that you quote a price for mani/pedi but then advise of an additional £5 charge for colour or french polish, I'm happy to be corrected here but I'd certainly expect the price quoted for mani/pedi to include a polish and not have to factor in an additional charge. I've seen that done for French but not colour. Like I say, it might just be me.

xx

Hello Tracy

Thanks for your feedback :hug:

With regard to the additional price for polish; that is quoted as the one you are looking at is a Nailtiques mani or pedi, and so a Nailtiques protein is usually used. I suppose I am just trying to steer people to either having Shellac or Nailtiques and not an ordinary colour. Having said that the Luxury Shellac treatments are quite a bit more than the Nailtiques ones, so we'll just have to see ehh.

This is such a learning curve :eek: :lol:
Thanks
Michelle

Latest posts

Back