What do you think??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAIL FRENZY

Reaction score
I just wondered what you all thought of the name 'Nail Frenzy' for my mobile nail business. Also, do you know if anybody else is using the name. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Sooper Trooper!!!

Not sure if anyone else uses it though hun!!!

Tilly x

Soo said:
I just wondered what you all thought of the name 'Nail Frenzy' for my mobile nail business. Also, do you know if anybody else is using the name. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Great name Soo - just checked and there doesn't appear to be any limited company or registered business using this name or website either - so I suggest you make your decision and act FAST!!!

You can also do a search on here for ideas as it is a question that comes up quite a lot - but I do rather like this name I have to say!

Thanks I really like it too and I think I will go for it, thanks very much for looking it up for me. :hug: Could you let me know the website for the registration etc? Best to sort it now before I change my mind!!

I've just done a web search and found a place called "A Nail Frenzy" which is in North Carolina, so I'm not sure if I can use it. :confused:

It is a fab name! (There's nothing listed at Companies House under that name.)

How do you register a name with Companies House and how much does it cost?

thanks

Rach said:
How do you register a name with Companies House and how much does it cost?

thanks

I have just reserved mine for 29.00 but I think to register it will cost 79.00.

HTH

Hi Soo,

I registered my business on the National Business Register, they have loads of info on there and words you can include to make it different, I was very happy with the whole process and it didn't cost much either, can't remember but I didn't pay a reserve fee.

Try this http://www.anewbusiness.co.uk/frameset.htm

Hope this helps! :hug:

xxxx

Well I've decided I'm definitely going to be calling my business Nail Frenzy. I have reserved the name and will put it through properly in the next couple of weeks. Thanks everyone for all your help I really have appreciated it, I did'nt have a clue where to start!! :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back