What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I'm abit torn atm as I walked out of my last salon on bad terms, one girl in particular made me walk out, she would be a good friend out of work but not in work, when I was suffering with anxiety she didn't understand it and wasn't very supportive at all. Well 7 months later she has messaged me apologising for everything and wants a second chance. She has messaged me a few times. My husband think I should ignore her as I'm happy in life now, what do u think? X

Personally, I'd ignore x

Ignore her Hun! If she felt that bad why did it take her seven months to apologise?! Glad you are a lot happier now 😃xx

Goodbye and good riddence!

I don't often say this but ..........your husband is right, lisien to him....God that nearly killed me writing that!!

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing !
Only you know if you want this women in your life, or if it bothers you how things were left ?
Easy to say ignore her ! It must be on your mind or you wouldn't ask others opinions ! X

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing !
Only you know if you want this women in your life, or if it bothers you how things were left ?
Easy to say ignore her ! It must be on your mind or you wouldn't ask others opinions ! X

Yes it is playing on my mind. I'm to soft, I remember how she treated me and it makes me angry x

This is my experience 1 person I gave every chance under the sun and she threw them all back in my face. However another person hurt me once and ever since we have been great. I really think it comes down to gut instinct. I trust myself implicitly now and stand by that

Maybe just tell her how you feel....
Sometimes people don't understand stuff or know how to deal with things, maybe something has now happened to her or someone close to her that has made her feel guilty about how she treated you.
Maybe clear the air, let her apologise, accept it and move on, you don't have to be best friends.
It's a hard one :hug:

Agree that you should maybe trust your instincts. If you really don't want her back in your life, you could reply to her, thanking her for her apology and stating that you accept her apology as closure on the whole matter and then leave it there?? That may give you the closure you need? allow you to move on from the experience but keep your life as it now is without her influence in it?

I really don't know. Hope you can work it out as I'm sure it is playing on your mind. Hugs xx

I think it's because she is now suffering with anxiety herself, she is also setting up her mobile business and asked me a few questions x

Oops! My post overlapped with the previous one, only it was worded better by the other geek!! Well said that lady x

There you go, she feels bad, she now knows how it feels to suffer with anxiety. In my view 2 wrongs don't make a right, it takes a far bigger person to forgive and move on than to turn round and say up yours !

Hi babychops, beware, she may be trying to poach your clients? do you work in the same area?
I think as this is such a big issue for you and you've spoken of it before that you should talk to some friends or maybe get some counselling to strengthen your own self esteem before you have much to do with this friend.
Do you have any close friends or family that you can talk this through with?

You need to be in a good place before meeting her again.:hug:

I get the feeling she's just looking for tips to set up her business!

I agree with penners, this lady is draining,
You should think deeply before jumping into a close relationship with this woman again, as it could bring your anxiety back,
And we all know how bad that is!
Remember think carefully! Big hug! X

I get a bad feeling. Move on. You can forgive but you dont have to have them in your life..

Thank you for all your replies, I am gonna take all your advice and forgive and forget xx

I agree with your husband plus if she is planning to start up a beauty business sound like she wants help n tips too...

All sounds a bit one sided and me personally wouldn't be able to trust

Latest posts

Back