what do you think.??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkiessfingers

Reaction score
Am worried Ive been having a hard time in that someones got it in for me. over the last year Ive had my tyres slashed. my phone numbers put in newspapers and now they are telling me they have a gun. i don't know this person but they sure now me. i worry for my children more.
but am in the middle of my manicure & pedicure
and i want to go mobile. but am worried that it may not be safe :eek:

Have you informed the police of this?

You really should inform the police of this, I had an ex friend of mine sending me threatening letters and telling his friends to email me telling me where I work and my full name and where I live! They dont know me and I dont know them but they knew all that information about me. I have an incident number now and if anything else happens I have to go to the police about it. So far everything is ok!!!

i worry for my children more.

my children are my life and they will always come 1st, mani & pedis can wait....you & yr family should be first and formost in this, seek advice from the local police station hun

If there has been something in the paper then maybe they have a record of who paid for it? I'd definitely go to the police. The sooner the better. Even if the police don't catch whoever it is, if they know the police are involved it should at least put them off so they leave you alone.

yes i have 6 crime ref numbers and the police are not doing a thing Ive asked to see some one higher up. i have only just changed my phone numbers. and only my family have it. its crazy am scared to even open the door to the postman this morning.
the phone company can not do anymore as the calls are not logging in on there system
i have it logged in my answer phone as prof. but still no help.:cry:

Ask at the police station or the CAB for your local victim support group, ive found these to be really helpfull after been the victim of crime & violence.
I know they cant put a stop to it but they are there to talk to. hth

have you explained just exactly how scared you are? have you said the word 'gun' to the police, surely this will make them aware of how serious this is, what are they saying about you in the papers? is it worth moving? if you children may be at risk i would consider it.

pinkiessfingers said:
Am worried Ive been having a hard time in that someones got it in for me. over the last year Ive had my tyres slashed. my phone numbers put in newspapers and now they are telling me they have a gun. i don't know this person but they sure now me. i worry for my children more.
this is something to be worried about whom ever this person is the knows you and they are dangerous my aunt had a stalker that she did not take it serious he killed her stabbed her 56 time

OMG - thats terrible. Mu auntie keeps getting targeted, slashed tyres, broke windows, broken into, threats etc.... for no reason. Got council to move her near to us as police do nothing, really scary. Waiting for a decent offer on house/flat for her. If its getting that bad maybe you could move as its becoming so extreme. I know thats going to be difficult but sometimes there really is no option.

Nafia said:
this is something to be worried about whom ever this person is the knows you and they are dangerous my aunt had a stalker that she did not take it serious he killed her stabbed her 56 time

OMG- thats horrible just goes to show you just don't know what some people are capable of, really sorry to hear that. :hug:

wow what a bad situation tobe in.
At the end of the day life is too short to be scared. You know what they say in cases like this!!Its usually someone that knows you so have a long hard think about it!!!
I was in a similar situation years ago and after my car got torched setting the front of my house on fire with me and my son in bed!!my dad rang the chief of police and told him either they did something or he would etc etc and that he'd go higher if need be. I was given a victim support officer,panic alarm and bt put a trace on my home phone. They found out who it was and yes i knew them very well!!!They stopped doing it after that. for complex reasons they couldn't prosecute but a talking to did the trick.
Stay strong maybe you need to have a chat with a solicitor who can have a positive influence on the police for you.
Good Luck please do not sit back and take this, sit in the cop shop all day if need be you need to be safe its your right!!!

the police are coming at 11 this morning well i hope.
ill try victim support ive had many letters but ive been trying to take no notice of it all. thank you ever one for your support.

What a terrible situation you must be out of your mind, take Jobo's situation and do what she did sounds like the best thing, take it to the top. The police are bogged down with so much work they tend no to do a thing until it's too late, saying this from experience. Don't give up these people have to be stopped and it's the job of the police to protect us no matter what they have to cope with, we as tax payers have the right to protection.

Good luck & God bless.

I had a similer problem, but I knew who the culprit was, we had to move house twice to get away from them, I still get the occasional problem now, but nothing like it was, I was really ill because of it, lost loads of weight(put it back on tho) and nearly had a nervous break down, I would be targeted everyday as the kids were at the same school.

I felt like a criminal myself, as the police were always round my house, as what ever this person did to me, they would call the police and say I had done it to them. the police were absolutly s***

Why not go and seek advice from a solicitor, although if you have no idea who it is, it will be hard to do anything about it, can you not think of anyone at all who might be holding a grudge, the reason for it may seem really silly to you, but in their head its not.

People like this can be very very dangerous, as nafia said, my life was threatened on more than one occasion and my children were picked on and threated too, suffice to say I have one very angry 21 year old who has ended up with a binding over from the courts for trying to stick up for me.

Your best bet might be to move away if nothing can be done, I know this sounds like a drastic measure, but your sanity and peace of mind are worth it , believe me.:hug: :hug:

i had a similar problem - i was seeing this lad he finished me for another lass - she took it upon herself to stalk me - she used to sit outside my work and watch me leave on a night - i had death threats, random texts (from 26 different numbers), - she put my fone number up on 'rude' sites offering services etc. i changed my number she still found me out. i had texts telling me different ways in which she was going to kill me. i had 'anorexic b***'' written on my art display (at school but id been left a few yrs) police didnt wanna know. in the end my mate rung her and told her to leave me alone or else she would do to her what she was saying she was going to do to me. maybe not the best way to go about it but it stopped there and then.

a lot of the time these people are doing it for attention they are all talk.
if it really is bothering you that much - move away to a new place, yes its drastic but if it would make you happier and feel more secure then do it. dont be scared of this person as that is what they want - keep strong - show that they are not getting to you. as i found out the more they know they are affecting you the more they will do it. look at it this way - this person is after attention - probably your attention. they are most likely jealous of you. if you are bothered about your man/ped course - dont be - speak to your college / trainer you may be able to transfer it to another college - your safety is more important xx

oh my god!...... some of you have been through so much.
i cant belive this happens!
i really hope you can sort it out,this really isnt fair1
let us know what the police said?

KEEP SMILING, for yourself and the kids! :lol: :) :hug:

hun ireally do think you should go to the police about this. chin up x

:mad: still haven't heard from police. they do take things in there stride.

Latest posts

Back