What do you use to clean your Brisa lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
Hi,

I done a search but was unable to find an answer.
I was just wondering what you all use to clean your brisa lamp? especially the foil bits?

Also is it ok for me to wipe it after each client or would i eventually ruin the lamp if i'm obsessed with wiping it? My issue is mainly after doing toes, i'm sorry but the thought of feet going in there and then fingers without wiping it first makes me feel sick! lol

Thanks in advance.
xx

Hi,

I done a search but was unable to find an answer.
I was just wondering what you all use to clean your brisa lamp? especially the foil bits?

Also is it ok for me to wipe it after each client or would i eventually ruin the lamp if i'm obsessed with wiping it? My issue is mainly after doing toes, i'm sorry but the thought of feet going in there and then fingers without wiping it first makes me feel sick! lol

Thanks in advance.
xx

I use the sanitising spray from Mundo. Available from Sweet Squared 08452106060. They also sell very handy disinfectant wipes.
Remember that all parts of the Brisa lamp like the foils and bulbs etc are replaceable and available also from Sweet Squared or associate suppliers of Sweet Squared.

You of course must sanitize the lamp between pedis and nails, but I don't know why it should make you feel sick. Presumably people's feet have been washed and sanitized and clean before you do their toes?? :eek: What's to make you feel sick?

What are you cleaning it with at the moment?

I sanatise my lamp after every use & at the beginning of every day...

Fingers & toes go in mine....but these are clean fingers and toes that ive just worked on.

Do you mean that the thought of someones toes going in there and then someones fingers makes you feel sick?

If you are worried get two lamps...one for fingers & one for toes.

Hi,

I've only used my lamp twice so far, once on the day of my conversion and then once when i was practicing on tips and i did one nail on myself!

I went through the instruction booklet this morning to read if there is a specific cleaner made for the lamp but it just said use acetone free.

I haven't done any nails on anyone else yet as i need more practice first.
But i've had a few people say they would like me to do their toes when i am ready. They would be cleaned and sanitised before they go into the lamp but i guess its just a mental thing for me i don't like feet...but i need to get over that as i know Brisa toes can be very popular!

Now i know that its ok to wipe it as regularly as i want to, i will be ok.
Thanks for your help.x

Basically many sanitizing products which are acetone free will do.
Just don´t use Scrubresh (has acetone in it ;))
My CND educator told me that I can use the same product (alcohol based) that I use to sanitize my files and other equipment.

Hi, I spray a gauze wipe with sanitise and wipe the foil and bulbs of the gel lamp. The advantage of the Brisa lamp is you can replace the foil - absolutely brilliant thought process went into this one.

Andrea
:)

Latest posts

Back