What do you use to sterilise manicure tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jar insert and glass slide is but the tools aren't. They originally told me to clean them with a wire brush which I did although I used a soft brass brush as I felt wire would be too harsh. Now they're saying they wouldn't have said that!! I'm just about to call Ellisons now and see what there take is on it although I don't really feel it's there responsibility as they only sell the product, not make it.

This situation is being dealt with privately.

If you do inadvertently leave tools soaking longer than stated and you get surface oxidation, this can be removed with WD40 or Baby Oil with cotton wool/gauze.

Last edited:
What on earth happened to confidentiality? I think you have just broken some rules and regulations on your response to this topic by publicly telling everyone what what said during yours and this lady's phone call to each other!! Highly unprofessional I think!
I think your best bet was to contact the user privately. I certainly would never ever disclose any information about what had been discussed.

I think this whole discussion and situation between Niny and Mundo should not be aired here on a public forum, but in private between themselves.
This site will not be drawn into a private dispute between parties.

I'm not quite sure why a thread from 2010 was bumped up in the first place :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back