What do your vouchers look like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
What for your vouchers look like and where do you get them done?
I am giving a voucher for a coffee morning raffle as I do mobile gelish nails but my printer has broke so my mum has has done me one it'll have to do as I have to take it now to the girl who is doing the coffee morning but it's not really what I'd like it to look like!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've just opened my salon in dec 2012. So trying different ways with promotion & marketing.

I've had postcard size cards printed with my salon name & contact details. On the front ill write in what
the vouchers for, stamp the back with validity date and tie with a ribbon.

That sounds really nice! I might try something like that xx

What for your vouchers look like and where do you get them done?
I am giving a voucher for a coffee morning raffle as I do mobile gelish nails but my printer has broke so my mum has has done me one it'll have to do as I have to take it now to the girl who is doing the coffee morning but it's not really what I'd like it to look like!

if you are mobile you may need to say you only go x miles otherwise they need to come to you. If someone wins the voucher & lives at the other end of the country you could come unstuck.x

I didn't write that but I think it should be ok as it'll only be people from our town or nearby that are having raffle tickets sold to.That's a good idea for the future vouchers I do though :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I print these in Aus through a company called VistaPrint.... our clients tells us how professional they look.

These are mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358066572.433260.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358066572.433260.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 218
These are what my donation vouchers for raffles etc llook like and my vouchers to buy are a little different but not masivley. I print them onto photo paper and put them into a handmade envelope.

IMAG0991.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

The pics above are of an issued and redeemed voucher (I change the voucher code for each voucher so I know which ones come back and stop them being copied).

Latest posts

Back