What does everyone think about fake bake being sold out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah geordie shore isn't exactly a showing fake bake in a good light, I'm defo going to switch brand, have just ordered samples from other companies such as LA Tan, Fresh Indulgence, Tantricks, Suntana they are actually all better priced than Fake Bake too. x

Hi, I placed an order for FB early in April and I am still waiting. I emailed and complained to my rep, who replied that the company were resturcturing and that hopefully the problem with the lack of stock would be sorted .... she then added she was leaving the company this week!!

On another note 2 of my staff did the fb training in May; one of the girls on the course was told not to expect her stock and spray gun/tent until August - bit naughty as they hadnt explained this to her when she booked her training.......

We will have to see what happens x

I ordered pod system at the beauty show at Birmingham 13th May 2011

I have an e-mail from them on 26th May saying "liquid is currently out of stock at the moment however it is due to be back in stock towards the end of next week and will be sent out to you when in stock, and the pod system extractor is currently also out of stock and is due to be back in stock the week commencing the 8th of June and will be dispatched to you when stock."

I have just got off the phone to them and I have been told that the solution is not coming in until the end of this week and the extractors are not in until W/c 13th June:grr:

The girl on the phone could not answer the question about why it has been implied that the extractors are going to be new on refurbished units! I asked her if she was still getting paid -she said she was.

Currently very unhappy would like to know how may other people in the same boat.

Having been a die hard fake bake mobile therapist I've always avoided these threads. However, can't deny it forever. I will use the last of my solution tonight :rolleyes:. Just called and back orders for solution placed one month ago I've been told should be in Wednesday. Any orders taken after this is anyones guess. I'm about to become a nouvatan newbie :biggrin:

I am truly disgusted with their service! As a new customer I was persuaded to place my order asap to avoid backlog as the product was due in the following week, and this was over a month ago!!! Since then I've had weekly conversations with their unpredictable call centre staff to be fobbed off with various stories! I'm since loosing potential business and wish so much that I had spent that little extra and gone st tropez! :( I think it's awful how they've treated existing traders and should not under any circumstance taken on newbies. Truly bad experience, which I hope is the first and last! I'm praying my kit will come in SOON! summer will be over shortly..... :(

I don't offer spray tans but I do use fakebake on myself and have been trying to get hold of Fakebake Flawless for about a month now -its sold out everywhere and have been told by 2 different stores that they were let down by their supplier.... Maybe they really are in trouble?

fake bake is a good product but i think their customer service is bad and how they delay everything...im training in su-do tan soon so hopefully i have more joy with them :)

Hi there,

Ordered my trade size moisturiser on 7 April and still have not recieved it, can anyone help me. Fake Bake are being useless on and off the phone.:mad:

Thanks

Latest posts

Back