What food do you just love?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
After sitting here and eating a whole jar of beetroot I thought I would find out what foods other people love and could or do eat loads of besides chocolate

I KNOW ITS NOT QUITE A "FOOD" AS SUCH BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ICE CREAM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I COULD EAT IT ALL DAY EVERY DAY! AND RED WINE.. (AGAIN NOT A "FOOD".. AND I LOVE VEGETABLES (HOW BORING AM I) LIKE BROCCOLI , OLIVES, MUSHROOMS ...........:green:

I am a chocoholic.... I have to have it everyday.... My scales hate it lol xx

I could eat butterscotch angel delight all day everyday! Or i could have Mexican or rice and sweetcorn for dinner every night lol i love food!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Cheese, olives and curry mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (I don't have any in I've eaten it all)!

Cheese and chicken wraps. Am scared of beans though

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I go through phases where I will eat one food for weeks, then go off it completely and go on to something else etc, although I have to say that a consistent favourite of mine is mediterranean food. Roast lamb in pitta bread with home made tzatsiki is my absolute favourite. Oh, and ice lollies :green:

I love curry and would eat it all the time if everyone else at home would also. Oh and baked beans ......cold!

Turkey dinosaurs!! And currey the one where the rice is mixed in with it and its really mild.

Cheese and chicken wraps. Am scared of beans though

I'm scared of beans too! Haha x

I'm scared of beans too! Haha x

Yey, everyone thinks am weird and laughs, you understand my pain haha x

Yey, everyone thinks am weird and laughs, you understand my pain haha x

I most certainly do! Everyone thinks I'm crazy an all! Of I had a pound for every time I got asked, how can you be scared of beans, I'd have enough money to ban the scary things forever!x

I sadly have to love weight watchers meals at the moment booooooo all because I spent too long loving the kind of foods listed above lol x

I have a really bad obsession with olives, i can eat millions of them !!

I'm another ovilver! I love love love them!

Cabbage (sad I know) but I love it, reminds me of when I was a kid brought up by my grandparents because if it didn't grow in the garden we didn't eat it haha! I also have a thing for tomato sandwiches with butter and salt, must have salt on! Oh and the bread must be white :)

Toast dripping in butter. Could easily live on that alone.

A crusty baguette filled with a BEST breakfast ;) yummmmmm!

Rice Krispies, cottage cheese and bread - not all at the same time.

Latest posts

Back