What is a hairdressers/salon owners car !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Fellas 7ft Tall - and yup car shoppings a PITA! I wanted a Volvo s40 but he couldnt get in it! x
I knew a photographer bloke who was 7ft 2 when i was a kid in Manchester and he drove an old style mini !! he removed the front seat and drove it from the back seat:eek:

I knew a photographer bloke who was 7ft 2 when i was a kid in Manchester and he drove an old style mini !! he removed the front seat and drove it from the back seat:eek:

Yeah we'll just leave the brats at home lol x :lol::lol:

I have a PT Cruiser and i love it but my hubby hates it especially since i added a few pink things lol. It gets you noticed but thinking of changing it after the new year , not sure of what to tho.
X

lol diesel hun you are such a car tart :lol:, hahaha
when i was in uk i had my trust lil peugeot 206 , i miss my little red car with its nice CND sticker in the window , lmao
now we live here we have a pontiac montana 7 seater beast with 3.4 engine
would like to get a hummer though they are sooo cool lmao although i have always wanted a beetle :lol:
they dont do little cars really over here everything is massive , lol

Well as I'm a classic car lover & have owned most of the obligatory ones (Beetle, Mini etc), and although I'm a salon owner I still have a 2CV, Fiat 500 & VW camper! My dream salon owner car would be either a Morgan or a Citroen DS.

Well as I'm a classic car lover & have owned most of the obligatory ones (Beetle, Mini etc), and although I'm a salon owner I still have a 2CV, Fiat 500 & VW camper! My dream salon owner car would be either a Morgan or a Citroen DS.
mmm very impressed i had 3 minis in various state of repair in the garden last year,I have done a beetle,and ive had a split screen camper,is your fiat 500 the real deal or the newer version never had one myself but i like the old one lots:)

dont get me started on classic cronks !! my hubby has had a variety of austins, and rovers (the really old ones not the 1980's ones , lol ) he even used one to drive to work (oh the shame ) and was so happy he didnt have to pay tax on it , lmao saddo u wouldnt have got me in em

lol diesel hun you are such a car tart :lol:, hahaha
when i was in uk i had my trust lil peugeot 206 , i miss my little red car with its nice CND sticker in the window , lmao
now we live here we have a pontiac montana 7 seater beast with 3.4 engine
would like to get a hummer though they are sooo cool lmao although i have always wanted a beetle :lol:
they dont do little cars really over here everything is massive , lol

when i was in Texas i was trying to describe my car to them (toyota aygo)...was saying not as small as a smart car but nearly!! Smallest car i saw apart from a smart car was a ford focus lookalike lol

mmm very impressed i had 3 minis in various state of repair in the garden last year,I have done a beetle,and ive had a split screen camper,is your fiat 500 the real deal or the newer version never had one myself but i like the old one lots:)

Nope it's a proper old Fiat500 - the "luxury" version with vinyl trim & carpets, not to mention the rather dangerous 'cruise control' function, i.e. a lever that holds the accelerator down so you relax your foot! Bought it 13 years ago, got it in good working condition and took it off the road a couple of years ago to restore it, courtesy of my partner who is handy with a welder!

Nope it's a proper old Fiat500 - the "luxury" version with vinyl trim & carpets, not to mention the rather dangerous 'cruise control' function, i.e. a lever that holds the accelerator down so you relax your foot! Bought it 13 years ago, got it in good working condition and took it off the road a couple of years ago to restore it, courtesy of my partner who is handy with a welder!
oh ime well impressed my cousin had one (she was a hairdresser as it happens :eek:) think it was a 1972 in white with a full webasto roof i loved it as i imagined i could drive it even though i was only 7 at the time I am pretty handy with a welder myself it might be time to look on ebay for a winter project last year i restored a vespa 90 small frame scooter to keep me busy on long cold nights!! its the shed thing dont think women understand it :hug:

oh ime well impressed my cousin had one (she was a hairdresser as it happens :eek:) think it was a 1972 in white with a full webasto roof i loved it as i imagined i could drive it even though i was only 7 at the time I am pretty handy with a welder myself it might be time to look on ebay for a winter project last year i restored a vespa 90 small frame scooter to keep me busy on long cold nights!! its the shed thing dont think women understand it :hug:

Oh we do lol! We just pretend your weird when really we are glad for the entire couch and the remote all to ourselves - and of course your pangs of guilt making us tea and generally waiting on us hand and foot hehe!!:green:

Oh we do lol! We just pretend your weird when really we are glad for the entire couch and the remote all to ourselves - and of course your pangs of guilt making us tea and generally waiting on us hand and foot hehe!!:green:
well you got the waiting on her hand and foot right!! i prepared Madame Nouvatan a meal of fresh chicken sautee with spring onions carrot green peppers mushroom,in a light schezwan sauce served on a bed of brown rice to be ready at 5.10pm as thats when the tom tom says i will be home! I was going to tell you what i did her for sweet but she shouting for a coffee:irked: must rush lol

Hi I did have the S Type Jag but felt it was to old for me but hubby loved it, it was a dream to drive tho, now I have a Mitsubishi shogun Diamond and now miss the Jag as it is no where near as good, so next year maybe a new Jag :)

I have a bmw 3 series in white. absolutely love it, only 3 doors though so bit of a mare getting the mobile beauty bed in.

I have an old V reg megane coupe. The road tax on it as an absolute joke! I pay £115 for 6 months but unfortunately cant afford to buy another car. Loads of people have said to put it in as part ex on the scrappage scheme but i cant afford to buy a brand new car and the prices of new cars now have gone totally stupid. I dont recall a fiesta ever being like 11 grand!

Just haven't found a car that ticks all the boxes. It has to have:
a big enough boot to fit my mobile stuff in
low tax group
fast
sporty looking
not too bad on fuel
and not too expensive

until then im stuck with my megane coupe

Mine is now a brand new Ford KA :green:

i have an old (s reg) megane cabiolet - but not yellow lol! I've had it from brand new but its still not done 50k miles yet so might keep it until it becomes "classic"!.

I always wanted a convertible, and when i had one reclinded the roof at any occasion - even in jan / feb if weather ok. But after having one for such a long time haven't put roof down for couple of years!

Gonna keep car for bit longer coz cant afford another one and nothing wrong with it - except massive road tax!

I have a peugeot 307 convertible in silver and love it but everyone says its a typical hairdressers car (i don't care lol). The boot is massive when I dont want the roof down. My couch goes in and everything else I need in one day. It was either that or an estate. I do love it

Latest posts

Back