What is Exactly Mobile??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
I have heard alot of you geeks are mobile this might sound silly but i would like to know exactly what it is i have an idea is it where u go to peoples homes and do nails??? .. if so how do go with seating as i was told only to seat in a swivel chair other wize u can do your self a back strain/damage thats 1 reason why i havent gone to peoples homes thanks for ur help on this pls dont laugh i feel really :confused: and :o

i have a nice little trolley that ahs wheels on it with a seat on top and a manicure table on top of it, easy to transport all your goods and carry into clients home and comfy as well.

bell said:
I have heard alot of you geeks are mobile this might sound silly but i would like to know exactly what it is i have an idea is it where u go to peoples homes and do nails??? .. if so how do go with seating as i was told only to seat in a swivel chair other wize u can do your self a back strain/damage thats 1 reason why i havent gone to peoples homes thanks for ur help on this pls dont laugh i feel really :confused: and :o

yes, that's what mobile is.

i take a fold down table and sit on dining room chairs when i go mobile, which are no worse for your back than swivel chairs. not sure who gave you this information but they are wrong. its important that you sit with a straight back whatever chair you sit in, and the best chairs are the ergonomic ones (not swivel) i.e. knee chair or saddle stool as they force you to sit with a straight back. whatever you sit on, sit up straight (chest out!) , don't lean towards your client, as this will put your back out. pull their hands over to you and put them where you are comfortable. and make sure you check your sitting position regularly. remember, they're only there for 2 hours, your there for life!

Latest posts

Back