What is "IN" for nails at the mo...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, just thought I'd ask other techs opinions and suggestions as to what is currently "in" and on trend with nails right now.

I'm loving...loving...loving Shellac and Gelish at the mo. Infact, all but 1 of my l&p customers have converted to it and love it!

I already layer colours, add sparkles to colours, do french of course.

Saw this on Nail Harmony Wales facebook page and love it!! So would like to give nail art a go again (haven't done any for a while) ....do any of you do this kind of look....and how would you achieve it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150225329681437&set=t.100001575244443&type=1&theater[/URL]

Just looking to offer my clients something new...and scratching my head as to ideas :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance Geeks :)

Hey Geeks, just thought I'd ask other techs opinions and suggestions as to what is currently "in" and on trend with nails right now.

I'm loving...loving...loving Shellac and Gelish at the mo. Infact, all but 1 of my l&p customers have converted to it and love it!

Saw this on Nail Harmony Wales facebook page and love it!! So would like to give nail art a go again (haven't done any for a while) ....do any of you do this kind of look....and how would you achieve it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150225329681437&set=t.100001575244443&type=1&theater[/URL]

Just looking to offer my clients something new...and scratching my head as to ideas :rolleyes:

I have to say the last thing I wanted to do was to convert my existing enhancement clients to Shellac so we have not offered it to them.

We have attracted new natural nail clients to the salon with Shellac and have offered it exclusively to them. We have the odd enhancement client who has asked for it over their enhancements but we don't encourage it because our polish lasts just as long for enhancement clients .. there is no benefit to them but the zero dry time of Shellac, but with CND colours which dry super fast and Lumos top and bottom coats that dry in a heart beat we usually talk them out of it.

Minx !!!

Everyone is loving it in Cardiff... definately worth investing in and also nail art and gems added to manicures ... very popular at the moment I have found.

I love it that my customers that used to have enhancements now prefer Shellac. I personally find it so much easier physically than doing l&p rebalances, I love that there is no smell & my ladies love to see their own nails growing each time we remove their shellac. I used to love doing l&p...but I've got to say I love Shellac a little bit more!

I have been living in Australia for 2 years and just got back a few weeks ago, and my ever loyal customers have headed back to me for me to do their nails. Even the ladies that were always die hard l&p devotees (that just had their natural nails when they came back to me as they didn't like having their nails done anywhere else)....they are now in love with Shellac.

I'm really enjoying playing with the new UV hybrid polishes and want to offer my ladies variety and the latest in nail trends.

Since I posted this thread, I have searched the site and am itching to try the Matte Shellac idea...LOVE that idea! ...and I know my clients will too!

Well definately Minx(mostly chrome/metallic designs) and shellac
The only way is essex style nails...bows and polka dots
Rockstar toes are rocking my business just now also

hth a little??

Latest posts

Back