What is it about your man that makes you know he's the right one for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never seen us in a relationship at all at first, (we worked together) but after a few evenings out it just happened, I've never felt so comfortable and happy with anyone else. we moved in together, no question about it, we never argue, he always compliments me and tells me how he feels about me, only way I can explain it is comfortable. now were expecting a baby boy :)

He makes me feel safe, comfortable, attractive, protected, he gives me a sort of confidence when he is around, i feel more reserved when he isnt there, after 6 years i still spot him looking at me with love in his eyes. I honestly dont know what id do without him. We get married next year i cant wait to say "husband" instead of "boyfriend"

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

love this

Love this post...I've been single for 3.5 years after been in a 21 year relationship. It's so lovely to read that there are good men out there xx

Always makes me laugh, easy to get along with. Hes one of lifes genuine ones. Has never ever slagged off any ex girlfriends- this says a lot to me. Trustworthy, laid back, kind, thoughtful, never judges anyone. Hes a legend! :hug:

He buys me food and video games.

I have a woman...

Im reading through these posts and feeling sad that my man doesnt make me feel that way and that theres something wrong with our relationship and always has been since we got over the honeymoo phase. I love him he loves me, his taken on my kid as his own and raised him as his own he supported me through the worst time off my life when i got diagnosed with manic depression/bipolar yet at the same time he didnt if you know what i mean i guess he supported me as much as he could until enough was enough he cut himself off from me changed his number moved house i was in the phsychriactic hospital for a month he came to see me once, but then when i came out for a weekend to see how i would cope we reconnected i know he loves me i do i just dont feel loved. He doesnt look at me like he still loves me he doesnt even notice me he doesnt want to spend any time with me. I can honestly say that m not sure we'd still be together if it wasnt for josh. I love how much he loves josh but i feel like he loves josh more than me which to be honest is probably normal. I feel like his constantly putting me down. He never tells me i look nice when i've made the effort. But last time he was home he did tell me my stomach was gone as i've lost some weight. I dont feel his supportive in my dreams. He'll never come out with me and my friends i know he doesnt like going out but once a year for my birthday wouldnt hurt he used to come out for my birthday and then he just stopped. He does make me laugh, I can never stay mad at him.

He's very outgoing, his corny jokes manage to crack me up, we're both pretty good at cooking. Also, he taught me many things, like how to be confident (through dancing), how to believe in myself (through teaching me how to ride a bike), among other things. He's there for me and for everyone really, and despite of all my worst attitudes, especially my immaturity (being a salon woman, I often put makeup on him, and other stuff), he decided to stay.

I think it's everything... we have a lot in common: the same interests, understand each other humour, and have a lot of the same features in the characters... He is very sincere, and just like very relative soul to me, without any fake. Always understanding, always loving and caring, giving a lot of respect and loyalty, in the problems I always can rely on him, he's always caring for my happiness and never selfish...=)

No idea because I have never been in relationship ever so I don’t know what the right person for me is but I just want to be same as I am at the moment. I want to be part of a person life who respect mine and I don’t need to change instead I can continue how I am living at the moment. It’s really tough to be with people who expect you to change your whole self for them while they won’t change even an inch.

Latest posts

Back