What is S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey_4880

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of people's fav supply store is S2 but I've never heard of it. Can anyone tell me what it is please?

I have seen a lot of people's fav supply store is S2 but I've never heard of it. Can anyone tell me what it is please?

Sweet squared

www.sweetsquared.com

Take a look, it's fab. Also who created Salon Geek ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are the distributors of CND in the UK and Ireland. Xx

Sweet Squared (S2 for short) are the official, authorised distributor of CND, Tibby Olivier, Minx and other fabulous brands to the UK and Ireland. Their customer service is second to none, and they have a network of Education Ambassadors, delivering award-winning education to both novices and qualified nail and beauty professionals. You can call 08452106060 to find out more! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Sorry to hijack. How long does delivery usually take with them?

1-2 working days usually. It all depends on how busy they are (launch times are always incredibly busy as you can imagine) and also what time of day you place your order. Xx

Their delivery is fabulous, we get a message on the morning of delivery giving us a 1 hour delivery slot (that is assuming they use the same courier everywhere).

You can also pay for next day delivery (worth it if you are desparate) although I have to say 8 times out of 10 we have had our delivery the next day without paying any extra except of course as Stephiebaby mentioned it can take a bit longer when new products are launched or when they are at shows.

Thanks guys! Do any of u know if they post to Australia?

S2 are also the owners of Salon Geek and Scratch if I'm not mistaken :Love:

S2 are also the owners of Salon Geek and Scratch if I'm not mistaken :Love:

You are mistaken.

S2 do not own Scratch magazine.

S2 do not ship outside their territory of the UK or the a Republic of Ireland.

The Australian authorised Master distributor is Pacific Nail & Beauty

Latest posts

Back