What is the best nail system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsten187

Reaction score
ive been searching for nail kits to buy and The Edge uv gel nail system seems to be everywhere. does anyone know if its any good and if its one of the best out there?? if anyone has any advice or other recommendations i would really appreciate it x

What training have you had?

I start training on tuesday and as far as i know the product they use is palms extra?

Why not do your training and then look at other products if you decide you don't like the one you are learning with ? I wouldn't jump the gun here. One step at a time.

Your profile says you are a male .. is this the case .. it's just that a user name of Kirsten seems confusing. lol

lol i know ive just changed it i am female lol im new to this an im just gettin to grips with it all,
im not goin to buy any kits or products until i have done my training but i just woundered what everyone thought of the edge system cuz it seems to be everywhere that i have looked??

lol i know ive just changed it i am female lol im new to this an im just gettin to grips with it all,
im not goin to buy any kits or products until i have done my training but i just woundered what everyone thought of the edge system cuz it seems to be everywhere that i have looked??

I prefer a real professional Brand like CND ... none better! For info go to www.sweetsquared.com

i will have a look thanks

There are many great systems out there. Seems the better ones are INT, Amore and NSI. Haven't heard many complaints about any of those brands.

There are many great systems out there. Seems the better ones are INT, Amore and NSI. Haven't heard many complaints about any of those brands.

On what are you basing this on, I have never heared of INT or amore, so can not comment. Nsi balance gel is one of the well known brands as is cnd brisa gels, bio sculpture, are also reputable companys to train with, as geeg said dont jump ship just yet though. xx

They are the better brands in Canada. You can google their names.

Latest posts

Back