Quantcast

What is the most beautiful and popular blue Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Nila

Reaction score
Hi, I need to buy some new colours as my clients are asking. I want to buy a nice blue colour but there are many blue gelish at the moment so I don't know which one to choose. I just don't want to buy something that nobody may like..
Could you please help me and say which blue is the most popular in your salon?
Thanks.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
Caution is the most popular blue I have and I think I've got them all. Its dark blue and slightly glittery.

C-C My Nails

Reaction score
I would go either Ocean Wave or Caution. Love them both, the both layer nicely with many other colors as well.

Nila

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking about getting Caution actually after seeing hundreds of different pictures which made my eyes funny, I feel really dizzy now!!! but then I thought maybe one of the new blue ones look better or is more popular.
Anyway lets see what others say.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I would go either Ocean Wave or Caution. Love them both, the both layer nicely with many other colors as well.
Yes you are right. They layer well together too for three blues!

Nila

Reaction score
As I was reading the posts most people said that Mint Icing is not popular at all. I found these pictures on Google and they look very pretty to me. I don't know if it's just the picture or is the real colour. Although it says it's Black Shadow with Mint Icing but I'm not sure if it's layering or what?

Attachments

Last edited:

deb1511

Reaction score
Ooba ooba blue is also nice x

New Nailz

Reaction score
peronally, I love wiggle finger wiggle thumbs

deb1511

Reaction score
Ooba ooba blue x sorry couldn't get picture to load before x

Attachments

Nail Magpie

Reaction score
Caution with Vegas nights & on its own x

Attachments

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
I really like up in the blue
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339628051.892372.jpg

Pooh8bear

Reaction score

Nila

Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies and pictures but my question is which Blue is the most popular one in your salon?

Because there are some colours that we personally really like but clients never ask for them and they just sit in the drawer! waste of money! :sad:

That's why I'm asking if any of you have all of the blue ones or some of them, let others know which one sells the most, so we don't make the same mistake and buy the ones that don't look good on nails or nobody wants.

So please let us know.
Thanks

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies and pictures but my question is which Blue is the most popular one in your salon?

Because there are some colours that we personally really like but clients never ask for them and they just sit in the drawer! waste of money! :sad:

That's why I'm asking if any of you have all of the blue ones or some of them, let others know which one sells the most, so we don't make the same mistake and buy the ones that don't look good on nails or nobody wants.

So please let us know.
Thanks
Caution

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score

So please let us know.
Thanks
Up in the blue & Caution

cloughers

Reaction score
I've got Caution and Deep Sea and I've used Caution once and Deep Sea not at all! Maybe I just haven't got blue clients :sad:

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
I've got Caution and Deep Sea and I've used Caution once and Deep Sea not at all! Maybe I just haven't got blue clients :sad:
Try putting June bride over them & they suddenly become more popular.x

Nila

Reaction score
God Jojo you have very beautiful blue eyes!!!

MissOwen

Reaction score
I have Caution, Sugar Daddy, Wiggle Fingers Wiggle Thumbs & Ooba Ooba Blue. None of them sell very well at all. The most popular though, is Caution. Its a very deep colour, great coverage with a hint of shimmery sparkle and looks particularly lovely with Izzy Wizzy and/or Vegas Nights over it.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score

Latest posts